call to mods...

gator

Re: call to mods...

Christianity is the dumbest religion
Maybe, maybe not, a personal opinion
Bible is full of contradiction
Dont know about "full off" but definitely has its set of contradictions.
People supporting Death Penalty = Psycho
Dont see anything wrong with the above.
Let's close this thread on a positive note , mate. I feel bad that we ganged up on CC. He is a good poster and I have made my peace with him. :lol:

Re: call to mods... Come on man let people speak their mind. Just don't use maa bheen galis. Keep the conversation civil and that is all that should matter. A valid point is a valid point. Does not matter to me if the valid point is made against Islam, Hinduism or Christianity. P.S- I agree that Christianity is a dumb religion built on fairy tales. Actually all religions are dumb. Some are more dumb than others but they are all build on foundation of human dumbness :hic: If you think that I am dumb for saying that then you are FULLY entitled to that opinion. Just let me hold on to my views while you hold on to your dumb views :hic: :wtg:

Come on man let people speak their mind. Just don't use maa bheen galis. Keep the conversation civil and that is all that should matter. A valid point is a valid point. Does not matter to me if the valid point is made against Islam, Hinduism or Christianity. P.S- I agree that Christianity is a dumb religion built on fairy tales. Actually all religions are dumb. Some are more dumb than others but they are all build on foundation of human dumbness :hic: If you think that I am dumb for saying that then you are FULLY entitled to that opinion. Just let me hold on to my views while you hold on to your dumb views :hic: :wtg:
I am with you on that mate. I could care if you criticize Hinduism. I would retort back.It's just that some posters are finding it offensive if Krishna is called choice words. We need to be sensitive to their feelings.

Re: call to mods... Could we have igggy user option here (Well that includes Quote option as well. So if someone is quoting a guy who I have ingored wouldn't show up on my screen?? Is it too much of an asking? I prefer it that way. I dont want to come across any such non-sense. Why care about reporting abuse and all that hassle. I will iggyfy some people and I can live without them. I can trust rest. :wtg: :wtg: For gawd sake, I am here for cricket and some light stuff yaar. Cheers.

Could we have igggy user option here (Well that includes Quote option as well. So if someone is quoting a guy who I have ingored wouldn't show up on my screen?? Is it too much of an asking? I prefer it that way. I dont want to come across any such non-sense. Why care about reporting abuse and all that hassle. I will iggyfy some people and I can live without them. I can trust rest. :wtg: :wtg: For gawd sake, I am here for cricket and some light stuff yaar. Cheers.
I believe firefox has such extensions. There is a lad called "Varun" on the board. He can do anything u want. If necessary, he can make u ignore yourself.

Re: call to mods... Yeah i think it would be a good idea to have an ignore button. Often we want to take part in conversation about a heavy topic but there are people who we know we will disagree with and will piss us off. It'd be convinient to just ignore out those people. I know there are some people here i'd love to just put on my ignore and there are people who would love to put me on ignore. Perhaps it will just 'police out' the nastyness and inevitable long-winded slangfests that we just can't seem to avoid on certain topics.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: call to mods... Adults should have bare minimum self control whereby u choose what to read and what not to.. end of matter.. Ignore button is ur own discretion ........

Guest dada_rocks

Adults should have bare minimum self control
I don't have any unfortunately. :roll:
Chalo koi baat nahin hai.. jo hua achchha huaa jo hoga wo bhi achchha hi hoga.. khali hath aaye the khali hath jaoge.. :lmao:

Adults should have bare minimum self control
I don't have any unfortunately. :roll:
Chalo koi baat nahin hai.. jo hua achchha huaa jo hoga wo bhi achchha hi hoga.. khali hath aaye the khali hath jaoge.. :lmao:
Shed some more on me, DR.... ;)