Pakistan's 'isolated' president (good article)

Gaurav

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Pakistan's 'isolated' president (good article)

Turkey is 99.9 % muslim. So , I guess the need doesn't arise to preach anything other than islam.
It's not about need it's about principled stance and I am 400% sure some chrstian evengelical would like to preach their doctrine in turkey if allowed but they can't so there goes the charade of secualrism in drain. My point is why pretend to be secular when u clearly are not that even in principle forget about practice. Anyway turkey is not that topic: topic is how to prop up socalled virtually non-exisant moderate muslim leadership and to start with i was expecting few names. Please help me out I can't find any. And the idea of eliminating the fundoos ne by one once again CC u come of as romantic ideologue. We are here talking about bunch of people who go bonkers on some news of an evengelist (Falliwal) in usa bad-mouthing muhamamd and in the process killing more than a dozen hindus in poona. We are talking about people who go crazy overa cartoon they never watched and perhaps will never get to watch whcih results into kilong of four uguesed it hindus again in lucknow. We are talking about people who call for band for some monster leader like saddam as far as human rights are concerned which results into riots. Do u have any idea what will ensue when one of the local fundoos get the shaft.. Nothing can be done except controlling their population somehow because once the critical mass gets reached no power on earth can stop the fission reaction. There is not even a single exception to this rule all over the world and I have no reason to believe it wil be any different in India which btw have already seen one fission. This present facade of stability is due to the sub-critical nature of their mass. It's nature of the beast; take it or leave it.

topic is how to prop up socalled virtually non-exisant moderate muslim leadership and to start with i was expecting few names. Please help me out I can't find any.
Social activists like Shabana Azmi has come out strongly against Taliban and lack of women's rights in Islam. Moderate leaders like BJP leader Sikhander Bhakt , Arif Mohd. Khan or Najma Heptullah ,Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Shahnawaz Hussein( lok Sabha MP representing BJP). The very fact that they align with BJP leads me to believe that they are more moderate in their outlook. Now, I would agree with you about the Danish cartoons. It was shameful behaviour by some of these muslims. Like I have always stated before , it is beyond me how these guys can follow these abrahamic religions so blindly. In fact , I didn't want Satanic Verses to be banned either.

Re: Pakistan's 'isolated' president (good article) D_R, you give examples of a radioactive material slowly gathering towards critical mass but you completely fail to acknowledge that there exists control rods to diffuse the situation if we act here and now with sensible policies.

Guest dada_rocks

D_R' date=' you give examples of a radioactive material slowly gathering towards critical mass but you completely fail to acknowledge that there exists control rods to diffuse the situation if we act here and now with sensible policies.[/quote'] I am fully aware of that but so far noone has found that proverbial rod otherwise there had been at least one excpetion to the rule.. well u may try ur hands on that eternal search if u want to..