Match 2: France vs Uruguay

Guest Hiten.

:headshake: It was a boring match.
Well if Uruguay salvaged a draw, to me that was indeed an interesting match, i love when France loses or even draws with a weaker opponent, they had their chances but they couldn't just convert them into goals :hehe:
abey thiz iz football not hockey that every corner gets converted :whack:
Even in football corners invites opportunities of a goal, and when you have had 4 corners, you should have converted at least one of it into a goal :headshake: I remember how Ryan Giggs takes corners for Man Utd. and converts the chance into a goal, that is the way to take a corner :isalute: To all France supporters :finger:

Well if Uruguay salvaged a draw, to me that was indeed an interesting match, i love when France loses or even draws with a weaker opponent, they had their chances but they couldn't just convert them into goals :hehe: Even in football corners invites opportunities of a goal, and when you have had 4 corners, you should have converted at least one of it into a goal :headshake: I remember how Ryan Giggs takes corners for Man Utd. and converts the chance into a goal, that is the way to take a corner :isalute: To all France supporters :finger:
:isalute: