Natural wonder

Mandrake

Re: Natural wonder

Kashmir has lotsa pretty places. Used to live in a place called Nagrota as a kid, and we travelled all over Kashmir during the summer/winter breaks. Loved going to Gulmarg especially during the winter. There used to be a ski-jump ramp there which I found astounding at the time, lol. Dal Lake is pretty cool too, and the shikaras used to be a lotta fun.
Never visited the North side, always heard beautiful things about it

Re: Natural wonder grand canyon was more eeerie than beautiful. yosemite is pretty good. not been to yellowstone yet. personally for me, did some rafting last summer with the family in oregon on the rogue river. was the most beautiful and enjoyable thing.

Re: Natural wonder Been to Taj Mahal like 4 times and seen Niagara Falls at every time of Day and Night and in Every season Summer or winters. Hard Rock cafe at niagar used to be our favourite time pass so used to go at falls all the time. :wtg: Rode My Bike with friends in Uttaranchal Mountains interiors....amazing places ... The Valley of Flowers is like Heaven. Amazing place and yetl untapped by human influence. :hail::hail: