Zimbabwe target return to Test cricket after World Cup

Guest OriginalPrince

good luck to the zims. obviously they are building a very good team and have already murdered the indian team. their future looks rosy

good luck to the zims. obviously they are building a very good team and have already murdered the indian team. their future looks rosy
hey OriginalPandu i want to ask you something. From where can i get your vocabulary? I want that "qatilaana" vocabulary where words like "murdered" "beast" "killed" "blasted" are explained in detail with examples. :dance:
Guest OriginalPrince
hey OriginalPandu i want to ask you something. From where can i get your vocabulary? I want that "qatilaana" vocabulary where words like "murdered" "beast" "killed" "blasted" are explained in detail with examples. :dance:
sorry, u can't.

Well they are good for the Limited Overs Cricket but not yet test material.They are decent in their approach and very good competitor but having said that, they will still need to show more such performance to get the test status again.I am not saying that they don't deserve it but if they get it now, i don't think that they will do well ion it for now.They will even lose to the Bangla Boys who look much more stable and comfortable than them.Out of the Zimbabwean players on;ly Taylor and Craig Ervine looks good for tests.masakadza,taibu and Coventry are all LOI material.So for me they should get more pool of players and then eye at the test status