Why Muslims of Pakistan Hate Sikhs and Guru Gobind Singh????

theguyinallblue

i have some across a forum where some katwe were dissing Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Guru Gobind Singh Ji...and all those filthy things which even we do not say about Prophet Muhhamaad and quran ... though i am a hindu but i regularly visit gurudwaras..and treat is as my second religion...jeez....these katwas are full of hatred... for the first time i have come across some pakistanis who hate sikhs more than hindus.. i can't even type what they said about baba nanak dev...and guru gobind singh ji.. i think time has come for them to go back to stone age.,..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Why Muslims of Pakistan Hate Sikhs and Guru Gobind Singh???? for the same reason they hate any xyz non-muslim.. nature of the beast nothing else

Re: Why Muslims of Pakistan Hate Sikhs and Guru Gobind Singh???? First of all, it's a very small minority (like only about 99%) It's a religion of peace (only for them that is) It's for the good of kafirs, to bring them to the right path (and buy the tickets to heaven in the process) And of course they are right, after all kafirs are not as well educated about many things including history as the subcontinental muslims and it is too obvious (to prove)

Re: Why Muslims of Pakistan Hate Sikhs and Guru Gobind Singh???? It's probably the environment they grow up in. Many of them are thought to hate non-muslims from their childhood. The call against anti-semitism isn't as strong in Pakistan as it is in India or Bangladesh, since they are hardly as diverse as the others. Most of their population is constructed by muslims, many of whom are radicals or extremists. Not saying that there aren't sensible Pakistanis; that would make me anti-semitic. And trust me, Islam does not spew hate, it's radicalized to make it seem that it does. I can write a whole article about that, but I will leave it to this.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Why Muslims of Pakistan Hate Sikhs and Guru Gobind Singh????

I thought Sikhism is a blend of Islam and Hinduism . I am surprised why Pak Muslims hate them. Probably because of the partition.
Nope reason is sikhs didn't extend them unlimited tolerance unlike rest of the hindu folks..... u see they hate it when people react over their jihad... guru gobind singh particularly talked to them in their language hence the hatred .. i am sure they must not have any complaints with guru teg bahadur the eternal pacifist guru ..... they never like it when u react ..

It's probably the environment they grow up in. Many of them are thought to hate non-muslims from their childhood. The call against anti-semitism isn't as strong in Pakistan as it is in India or Bangladesh' date=' since they are hardly as diverse as the others. Most of their population is constructed by muslims, many of whom are radicals or extremists. Not saying that there aren't sensible Pakistanis; that would make me anti-semitic. And trust me, Islam does not spew hate, it's radicalized to make it seem that it does. I can write a whole article about that, but I will leave it to this.[/quote'] I would like to correct a few mistakes there. I didn't mean Pakistan as a whole there. There's a lot of sensible Pakistani people. Good and bad exists in all cultures, religions, races, nations and etc.

Good and bad exists in all cultures, religions, races, nations and etc
tht is a very general statement, which will have to be true..... but proportion is what matters and projects an image.... what do u have to say about the proportion....

Good and bad exists in all cultures' date=' religions, races, nations and etc[/quote'] tht is a very general statement, which will have to be true..... but proportion is what matters and projects an image.... what do u have to say about the proportion....
The positive proportion is almost always more than the negative ones. But the negative ones usually stand out more, which leads to the illusion that the "Bad" proportion is the dominant one.

Guest dada_rocks

The positive proportion is almost always more than the negative ones. But the negative ones usually stand out more, which leads to the illusion that the "Bad" proportion is the dominant one.
Sthg to back this claim or just conjecture is enough. Whatever data is available paints quite au-contaraire picture to ur claim.