Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Guest Hiten.

Pepe reina at it again :headshake:, lets in a cheap goal :wall:. Whereas, Joe Hart made two tremendous saves off N'gog and Torres. England GK position on revival ?

A good game of football, but Utd were disappointing after the opening first quarter. Infact, I thought they were lucky to walk away with a point. I don't think Duff's hand-ball was intentional and the penalty was debatable. Also, Vida was very lucky not to concede a penalty for shirt pulling early in the II half. Mark Hughes' tactic to play three players in the central midfield worked wonders, as they cut out the supply of Scholsey and Fletch for most of the game. That Murphy @#$% has been a nemesis for Utd for as long as I could remember :( On the whole, the loss is to be blamed on three people. - Evans. Pathetic defending to save the least. I am not sure what he will be up to against the big guns, when he couldn't stand toe-to-toe with a modest striker ala Zamora. - Nani. Obvious. - Berbatov. Had a good first half, but he was overall anonymous in the second. We need more consistent performance from him especially at times when Rooney is injured or having a bad patch of form. BTW, I was really impressed by the new No.9 of Newcastle - Andy Carroll. The most impressive part of his game is his goal awareness apart from his heading ability. An old fashioned center forward. I think he will be a perfect foil for WR in the English setup. Hope to hear more about this 21 year old striker in the days to come.

It's even more funny because Wigan conceded 10 goals (and scored 0) prior to Rottenham's game and managed to not only score a goal but come out with a cleansheet :cantstop: