Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Well know we are ready to un leash our new superstar midfielders in Sandro and Van de Varrt. Our midfiled is unbelivable strong in quality and depth. As strong as any in prem league. If only we had signed a gun striker like Fabiano then 3rd would have been min. We would come back roaring after wigan shocker. Also cant believe wenger did not sign a keeper. Either he is very stupid or is very stubborn

:doh: that is the lead page on the NOTW. Its even pushed the Pakstani's aside :cantstop:
:(( @ Pakis fixing scandal not being the headline tbh I for one is least concerned about off-field antics of any 'phoren' players, including Rooneys and Rafas of this world. Their performance on the field is what matters to me. Always admired players with greater skill level no matter where they hails from but they are not my role models..for that we have in abundance in the form of Sach, Kumble, Ganguly etc :two_thumbs_up:

:(( @ Pakis fixing scandal not being the headline tbh I for one is least concerned about off-field antics of any 'phoren' players, including Rooneys and Rafas of this world. Their performance on the field is what matters to me. Always admired players with greater skill level no matter where they hails from but they are not my role models..for that we have in abundance in the form of Sach, Kumble, Ganguly etc :two_thumbs_up:
He may be strugglign to score on field, but he certainly is scoring off field:P This fecking internationals are irritating. Weekend without the prem league is boring.

Hope Chelshit Fans read this.
Paki logic at work. His deed is more worse and sinner than mine :laugh:, keep it up :clap: Nailing a prostitute whilst your wife is pregnant, way to go man :nice:

Well i never made much noise when JT did that. I always believe what you do for your Club or Team is more important than what you do in your Personal Life. I have nothing to do with Rooney the person. As long as he Plays in United Colours we are behind him.

Well i never made much noise when JT did that. I always believe what you do for your Club or Team is more important than what you do in your Personal Life. I have nothing to do with Rooney the person. As long as he Plays in United Colours we are behind him.
Agreed, but still how the hell did you even come up with that Paki Logic.

Agreed' date=' but still how the hell did you even come up with that Paki Logic.[/quote'] Well i dont know whats Paki Logic and Whats Indian, i dont waste my time reading Other forums, My point is Chelsea Fans ridiculing Rooney for that is like 'Pot calling Kettle Black :P

When did he last score for manure? :giggle:
Well, honestly ever since he returned from Injury he is having a lean patch. As injuries do to players so often. His last goal for United was back in March. "Scoring" is not the Only way to measure ones performance. This days he is playing behind Berba, so he may not score as many as he scored last season when he played as "Lone Striker" He has won many assists since then. So talking about "Performance" He has been reasonable. Yes his Goal scoring Form has been Poor, that happens with every player and am sure he will Bounce back.

Well' date=' honestly ever since he returned from Injury he is having a lean patch. As injuries do to players so often. [b']His last goal for United was back in March. "Scoring" is not the Only way to measure ones performance. This days he is playing behind Berba, so he may not score as many as he scored last season when he played as "Lone Striker" He has won many assists since then. So talking about "Performance" He has been reasonable. Yes his Goal scoring Form has been Poor, that happens with every player and am sure he will Bounce back.
His last Goal was on 28th August against West Ham. :headshake: and you call yourself a diehard fan :aetsch: