Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Katie will tell you the Totts will beat Barca:P
Hey Tracey, I though you were telling us how great your gooners are:hysterical::hysterical: Another season of nothing for Tracey and his girls:hysterical: p.s Spurs are aint gonna win nothing either and will finish around 7th. But at least I dont have delusions of grandeur unlike Tracey and Sheila and the other girls from the islamic republic of the Emirates:hysterical:

Hey Tracey, I though you were telling us how great your gooners are:hysterical::hysterical: Another season of nothing for Tracey and his girls:hysterical: p.s Spurs are aint gonna win nothing either and will finish around 7th. But at least I dont have delusions of grandeur unlike Tracey and Sheila and the other girls from the islamic republic of the Emirates:hysterical:
:rotfl:

Even if we win nothing we will still finish on top of you as we have been doing for eons now. It's the Little Spuds fans who have been dreaming that they are in the Big Boys league, no you are not. Oh and it was not us but you girly fans that were crying on TV and who ran home with 20 mins to go for the game to end. Enjoy Appy Arry while he lasts, every club that he has managed has either gone into administration or been on the brink of it.:two_thumbs_up:

We are still Unbeaten against "Weaker" Opposition. :hehe:
Lahori logic at play :hysterical:. When chelsea thrashes the feck outta weaker opposition, we're bullies but when manure draws against weaker opposition, you take pride in not losing to them :giggle:

Lahori logic at play :hysterical:. When chelsea thrashes the feck outta weaker opposition' date=' we're bullies but when manure draws against weaker opposition, you take pride in not losing to them :giggle:[/quote'] So what is the Logic behind Chawski's defeat against 'Quality' Opposition? We have secured 3 points against Pool. :hmmm:

Even if we win nothing we will still finish on top of you as we have been doing for eons now. It's the Little Spuds fans who have been dreaming that they are in the Big Boys league, no you are not. Oh and it was not us but you girly fans that were crying on TV and who ran home with 20 mins to go for the game to end. Enjoy Appy Arry while he lasts, every club that he has managed has either gone into administration or been on the brink of it.:two_thumbs_up:
OK Tracey. But you aint gonna win jack as usual, so stop pretending to be one of the big boys like man utd and chelsea. When the going gets tough tracey and her liitle girls go missing in action. As in the islamic republic of emirates, Wenger wants it to be the land of the pure in its sweet football but just like pakis this is just pure mirage as you continue to lose and have a defence barely worthy of the championship. Spurs fans know that we are ordinary, its the delusional gooners who live in this fantasy world were they think they are title contenders. Getting out footballed by WBA should be a suffcient reality check. And as for Le Proffessor, more like Le Idiot. Every tom, dick and harry knew you needed a keeper. But Le Idiot did not bother with a keeper and now see the results. The girls at arsenal simply have delusions of grandeur!

Chelsea or Man Utd for the title. Tough one to call. Chelsea selling Carvalho was big mistake but Man Utd have stood still and not strenghthened. Both teams not as powerful as they were say 4 years ago. I think Chelsea will win it. Man Utd just dont seem strong enough. Might be close finish. Both fans should enjoy it while it lasts as within 2 season I believe Man City will win the league and become the dominant force. As for spurs we will never finish in top 4 for another 20 years. It was fun while it lasted:--D

Chelsea or Manu Utd for the title. Tough one to call. Chelsea selling Carvalho was big mistake but Man Utd have stood still and not strenghthened. Both teams not as powerful as they were say 4 years ago. I think Chelsea will win it. Man Utd just dont seem strong enough. Might be close finish. Both fans should enjoy it while it lasts as within 2 season I believe Man City will win the league and become the dominant force. As for spurs we will never finish in top 4 for another 20 years. It was fun while it lasted:--D
WTH is Manu United? :hmmmm: