Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

"I love playing big games and I love playing against Arsenal because they defend like young girls, " Drogba told Sky Sports News. 'I always say that Arsenal is one of my favourite teams because my skills are too good for them."
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti will attend Sunday's match against Arsenal at Stamford Bridge despite the death of his father Giuseppe.
Chelsea will have something very emotional attached to the game against gunners. They should be fired up. :((

Manchester City have announced losses of £121m for the 12 months leading up to 31 May this year, having spent more on wages than their entire turnover. The financial losses, up from £92.5m for the previous year, represent one of the heaviest in Premier League history. Wage costs of £133m exceeded a turnover of £125m, which in the vast majority of businesses would be unsustainable.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/9051136.stm :shok: Wages are 8 million more than turnover.

Nobody' date=' but it is sad to see them in the drop zone. I don't think Liverpool have ever been in the bottom 3 since the Prem League started.[/quote'] I know, it's really sad.. I like Blackpool and they played well but geez should be winning at home to them.. 6 points from 7 games, Torres injured again and next stop Everton away. Not looking good. Also, took Drogba out of my fantasy team and put Torres in as captain. Now I feel like a bit of a douche, should a known not to trust Liverpool this season!