Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Why? Infact I am relieved Chelsea lost' date=' keeps us in the race, I fear we will crumble even further in Dec, squad strength will be tested.[/quote'] For the first time you watched an United Full match expecting us to drop points, we didnt. Hence you must be pissed off. :D BTW when is Chelsea playing Arsenal? Its a must win for you guys to stay in the race. Even a draw will do.

For the first time you watched an United Full match expecting us to drop points, we didnt. Hence you must be pissed off. :D BTW when is Chelsea playing Arsenal? Its a must win for you guys to stay in the race. Even a draw will do.
The reason I watched the full game, coz I was working out and couldnt find the remote from all the huffing :D but then after the goal at half time, I got hooked, average performance tbh but was good enough on the day, was wondering who all the new players were? I think we played Chelsea and lost, next is ManU in December.

The reason I watched the full game, coz I was working out and couldnt find the remote from all the huffing :D but then after the goal at half time, I got hooked, average performance tbh but was good enough on the day, was wondering who all the new players were? I think we played Chelsea and lost, next is ManU in December.
Yes average, but two goals coming from Players like Obertan, Macheda, etc and 3 crucial points ( Most are not Regular First 11 players) are good enough for us. Unlike the big Boys we have lost many first 11 players to Injury.

Chelsea are in dipshit atm. Considering that Chelsea will be putting out their second string defenders for almost entire month of december, it's pretty scary to foresee their fate during this month. Chelsea will be playing Rottenham, Manure and Farcenal back-to-back, a slip here and it's a uphill recovery for the blues :((.

Chelsea are in dipshit atm. Considering that Chelsea will be putting out their second string defenders for almost entire month of december' date= it's pretty scary to foresee their fate during this month. Chelsea will be playing Rottenham, Manure and Farcenal back-to-back, a slip here and it's a uphill recovery for the blues :((.
Ah why is that? Due to big games coming up?

Chelsea squad planning is nuts. I called it at start of season that Carvalio sale was big mistake and that it may cost them title. But to have only 2 center backs in whole squad is just dumb, did they not factor in that one or maybe both may get injured. Shocking planning by chelsea. Worst prem league for years, all the top sides are average

Chelsea squad planning is nuts. I called it at start of season that Carvalio sale was big mistake and that it may cost them title. But to have only 2 center backs in whole squad is just dumb, did they not factor in that one or maybe both may get injured. Shocking planning by chelsea. Worst prem league for years, all the top sides are average
I disagree with this, when the top side and the 6th side have only 6 points separating them You cant call worst PL in years, infact the competition for the Title this year is much more strong than previous Years. Yes the quality of the Top sides have gone down the drain though.

Agreed. Chelsea are loosing games consistently and don't seem to have the depth to go all the way. Arsenal IMO are right now better than both ManUtd and Chelsea, but only just. But they also seem to be on a loosing streak right now. ManUtd have their worst squad in years but are still unbeaten- this season on quite a few occasions they'we played really badly but still managed a win/draw-says a lot about the other teams. ManUtd usually get into top gear only after Christmas so I'm keeping my fingers crossed:two_thumbs_up: Hope they win the 19th. The next month will be very, very important with Chelseas, Arsenal , ManUtd all playing each other and these matches may just decide the title.