Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Tottenhams best player is back in training. Dawson MVP is back:yay:
Kaboul has looked good too, not to mention Gallas turning the corner !!..if only glassMan Ledley starts turning up regularly.. our defence looks decent except for Hutton and Assou-Ekkoto (need to be offloaded in Jan..:--D)

Yeah but dawson is a real leader, great defender buts get rest organised. Kaboul is good but has brain farts, concentration issues, ironically makes a good right back as well. I think Ledley is finsihed. We wont renew his contract. Assou Ekkotto is ok. Hutton is awful. Hate him. Corluka is better, he may not offer attacking threat but is solid defender

I hate both Hutton and Ekkotto..neither does their job as defenders... Seems like Robbie Keane may move to MLS in the summer , jury is still out on Pavlyuchenko- is showing some form recently, don't know if that is a flash in the pan.. we are two defenders and one striker away from being a regular CL slot candidate. Harry needs to wade into the market come Jan...

Arsenal won 3-2 at Villa which was a Brilliant Game. And Currently we are Gangraping Blackburn at OT.
One of our ex-players helping the cause... it's a Berbatrick !!:eyedance: I wonder why Rooney is pocketing that fat pay-cheque when the job gets done without him... Ideally Ferguson should have (or maybe still) sell him for a wad of cash. Berba,Hernandez,Macheda,Bebe,Owen..etc is a good enough strike force. If he is that concerned about lack of someone solid upfront after that..he should get someone like huntelaar.. ~200,000 a week on Rooney is a waste IMO..10m a year!!!..that money can be invested on young/rookie players

One of our ex-players helping the cause... it's a Berbatrick !!:eyedance: I wonder why Rooney is pocketing that fat pay-cheque when the job gets done without him... Ideally Ferguson should have (or maybe still) sell him for a wad of cash.
Well Rooney has one Bad season and Berba is having one Good season, You cant write off Roo for the goals he scored last year for us, Single Handedly kept the Title hopes alive till the Last day of the season. Rooney is improving all i can see, He has been decent today and have won a assist already. And also you need to look at the Fact he is playing behind Berbatov.
Berba,Hernandez,Macheda,Bebe,Owen..etc is a good enough strike force. If he is that concerned about lack of someone solid upfront after that..he should get someone like huntelaar.. ~200,000 a week on Rooney is a waste IMO..10m a year!!!..that money can be invested on young/rookie players
Hernandez is "OK" for me as yet, Berba is Better and World Class. Among the strikers only Rooney and Berba are world Class. Macheda is still a Kid and on the learning Curve. Owen hardly plays, so we cant count him.

Stunning performance from ManUtd,.........7-1 :yay: Berbatov scored 5 goals :adore::adore::adore::adore:
I wish Robinson hadnt Denied him the 6th :(( And Obertan Had not hit the Keeper. :mad: And also i wish we had a clean sheet :(( Chealski needs to win by two goals now to get back to the Top which is very much possible and Easy.

United back to their very best..watch out Chelski :)
LOL! Very best ? Sure it was a good performance but afterall Rovs are just "minnows" as some of you manure eaters would put it right ? :cantstop:

One of our ex-players helping the cause... it's a Berbatrick !!:eyedance: I wonder why Rooney is pocketing that fat pay-cheque when the job gets done without him... Ideally Ferguson should have (or maybe still) sell him for a wad of cash. Berba,Hernandez,Macheda,Bebe,Owen..etc is a good enough strike force. If he is that concerned about lack of someone solid upfront after that..he should get someone like huntelaar.. ~200,000 a week on Rooney is a waste IMO..10m a year!!!..that money can be invested on young/rookie players
Berba might have scored 5 but it was Rooney who was instrumental in most of those goals. Rooney has had 6 bad months and now it looks like we have the "I don't give a damn whether I score or not as long as the team scores" Rooney back instead of the " I have to get on the scoresheet" Rooney and thats very, very good news because he's the heartbeat of this ManUtd team. Even when Ronaldo was here, it was Rooney who always had to sacrifice in order to have Ronaldo finish most of the goals and now we have seen time and again that Berba looks good when Rooney is in the team.