Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Pep Guardiola, Jose Mourinho both interested in Manutd job! Pep is ready to snub Barca n advances from chelsea! Now you know why Manchester United is the best team in this world! :D
Mourinho is a dunce.. if he takes charge..expect players like Valencia and Rooney defending inside their own half for 90 minutes against teams like Barcelona.. If Guardiola takes charge.. ManUtd will turn into a frightening team

Mourinho is a dunce.. if he takes charge..expect players like Valencia and Rooney defending inside their own half for 90 minutes against teams like Barcelona.. If Guardiola takes charge.. ManUtd will turn into a frightening team
If he were a dunce, he would'nt be unbeaten at home for 8 years. Just because he's had one loss (okay it was a humiliating one) does not mean that he's suddenly become ordinary.

If he were a dunce' date=' he would'nt be [u']unbeaten at home for 8 years. Just because he's had one loss (okay it was a humiliating one) does not mean that he's suddenly become ordinary.
No disrespect to you, but have you followed Mourinho's coaching tactics or are you just reading from his wikipedia page? Mourinho plays the most dullest form of football, parking the defence bus. He is a cheap tactician at best. He wont survive at Madrid more than 2 years, I wouldnt be surprised if Mourinho gets packed off from Real after one season. @Andy - Man Utd wont be the :quote: best team :quote: in England, forget the world if Jose takes charge

No disrespect to you, but have you followed Mourinho's coaching tactics or are you just reading from his wikipedia page? Mourinho plays the most dullest form of football, parking the defence bus. He is a cheap tactician at best. He wont survive at Madrid more than 2 years, I wouldnt be surprised if Mourinho gets packed off from Real after one season. @Andy - Man Utd wont be the :quote: best team :quote: in England, forget the world if Jose takes charge
Well, if he really were a cheap tactician then he's one hell of a cheap tactician to have won the Champs League with 2 different teams in 2 different leagues and even at Madrid he's not done badly by any standards - its just this loss to BARCA because of which people are suddenly questioning his tactics. Just wait for a few months my friend, he'll win either the CL or the La Liga this season, I'm sure of it. The Inter Milan team he inherited was NOT by any standards the best in the world but he won the treble - not a mean feat.

'Best Team' isnt decided watching Line Ups made on Paper. We can call the team 'Best' looking at their Achievemnts. Liverpool has to be the Best team in England if we look at the entire PL and CL history, But they have done Zilch over last 20 Years and the only team who has Dominated BPL over last 20 years among all the Big Boys is no one But Man United.

There is nothing to panic for Fans' date=' United are slow starters (If you go by our history). Our season starts after December.:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] :adore::adore::adore:
Beta Thanx Kaun kisko bolta hai 10 months baad dekhenge.
:cantstop: This was to IKnowU
Am waiting for Chelsea's ties against avg teams like Villa' date=' Everton, Fulham. Those will decide the way of the season.[/quote'] :hatsoff:
Chelsea drawing looks unlikely to happen :D
:hehe:
Some how I think chelsea will be ok against these teams:--D
Aww Really KT :giggle:

'Best Team' isnt decided watching Line Ups made on Paper. We can call the team 'Best' looking at their Achievemnts. Liverpool has to be the Best team in England if we look at the entire PL and CL history' date=' But they have done Zilch over last 20 Years and the only team who has Dominated BPL over last 20 years among all the Big Boys is no one But Man United.[/quote'] Power to Ferguson..never seen him go negative against any team for an entire match at any level( CL semi final or final)... I have no respect for managers who park the bus against the goal (which is what mournho specializes in).. makes the matches really dull even though he may bring home the trophies - one of the main reasons Mourinho got the sack at Chelsea wouldn't take long for the UTd supporters to start protesting..if Mourinho is put in charge. And I honestly don't see any reason why SAF/ManUtd board would choose him over Guardiola considering Guardiola has expressed interest in managing the old trafford outfit...

Wait Baby' date=' the Title Race aint over Yet. Watch United draw few and Arsenal lose.[/quote'] baby ? Dude, I ain't no Gary Neville or Scholes. So back off :headshake: