Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Spurs have been rubbish in the league as well. The amount of points thrown away by spurs against poor teams has been ridiculous
Yea, true, but we come to expect that from Spurs, but sides like ManU, Arsenal, Chelsea have been suprisingly inconsistent this season. ManU however look the strongest at this point in time.

Yea' date=' true, [b']but we come to expect that from Spurs, but sides like ManU, Arsenal, Chelsea have been suprisingly inconsistent this season. ManU however look the strongest at this point in time.
Now there is a true Gooner. Can't let go of any opportunity to take a dig at them can you ;)

Yaya and Balotelli look so alike from far…it is hard to spot a difference between the two. BTW City 1 nil up against Hammers at half time, Yaya (at first I thought it was Balotelli) with a cool finish.
:lol: Yaya and Balotelli look very different. you must be watching a very bad illegal stream :hmmm:

I used to like chelsea from days of gudjohnsen' date=' damain duff, joe cole. they got few good player even now in drogba, lampard , essian, cech , alex n cole. frm the occasional viewing, I feel they're lacking the flair these days....[/quote'] What flair they had before 2004? May be you are equating Fair to Money. Yes previously we used to hear Kaka to Chelsea, Ronaldinho to Chelsea, This days we do not hear Messi to Chelsea Bla Bla. Chelshit are Sh!t anyway.

:lol: Yaya and Balotelli look very different. you must be watching a very bad illegal stream :hmmm:
Er I was watching on TV. Of course when the camera is giving a close shot they are distinguishable. But when the camera is not focused, and either one is marching forward with the ball, at that instance I find it a little hard to tell whether the guy is Yaya or Balotelli. And that is because they are built physically similar, therefore the confusion :P

Can say we missed our chance but given how atrocious carlo's moves are getting, ONE point is more than we should be asking for. I cannot believe this guy is still playing paulo ferriera and forcing Ivanovic to play out of his playing position. Jeff Bruma is a promising defender and HAS to be given first starts if Chelsea are to use their roster appropriately. I don't see a point to plug players out of their position just for the sake of it. What Carlo puts on the field is a hope to get lucky and snatch a win, which is never going to happen. If he continues to do so, I think Chelsea won't hesitate in looking for a manager in Jan transfer window :phehehe: (:((). ----------------------Cech------------------------------- Ivanovic-----Bruma----------Terry---------Ashely Cole -----Essien--------------Lamps-------------Ramires------ ------------Kalou-------Droggers--------Malouda------- It's good to see Lamps to come out and play at Tottenham and I thought he should've taken the spotkick helping his confidence level to go up.

What flair they had before 2004? May be you are equating Fair to Money. Yes previously we used to hear Kaka to Chelsea' date=' Ronaldinho to Chelsea, This days we do not hear Messi to Chelsea Bla Bla. Chelshit are Sh!t anyway.[/quote'] They may not have a great history but they've been the best performing club and the Most exciting to watch in last 6 years.. they are still the defending champs..

Don't argue with Andy. He thinks Chelsea's in the spotlight because of their flamboyant owner and their money spending spree (initially) in the transfer window. What he doesn't recognize is the transformation of Chelsea team from maybe in top 4 to title contenders in the past few years. Man *****y's tried chelsea's way to reform their chances in EPL table. He's a typical Manure fan hopped on board because of their "rich history". In other words, a bandwagon :hysterical:

They may not have a great history but they've been the best performing club and the Most exciting to watch in last 6 years.. they are still the defending champs..
Oh come on!! thats going over the top - ManUtd have been way better and much more exciting. Since 2005-6, Chelseas have been the better team only in the last season, and ManUtd have been the better team in all other seasons. Liverpool played better than you in 08-09 and Arsenal played better than you in 07-08 (although in the end Arsenal finished 3rd and Chelshit 2nd that season).

They may not have a great history but they've been the best performing club and the Most exciting to watch in last 6 years.. they are still the defending champs..
Firstly thats way to OTT, and i have Facts to back my statement which you of course do not have. 2ndly 6 years is quite a Long time Lets talk about Last 3-4 Years? 5 Years should be good enough. 5 years is the standard Time UEFA uses for Calculating the UEFA CO-coefficient on the Basis of which Rankings are Done. Manchester United is the Number One Club in the World according to them and they have Just Pipped Barca to get there. In last 5 Years United had 1 European Cup and then European Final Berth the Next year and 3 League titles, Where as Chelsea had 2 League titles, No european Cup and Only a Final Berth at Europe Once. So who has been better? Do the Maths boy. And You are talking about most exciting to Watch? Sorry I'll Take Arsenal over Chelsea anyday if You ask me or any BPL Viewer who is most Exciting. Chelsea are the Most defensive team to have featured on Top 4 of BPL, Forgot How Iniesta pawned you guys when 11 of your Players were Inside the Box defending. :hysterical: Last 6 Years if we talk about Performance Still United have Won more than Chelshit, We are not the NO 1 team according to UEFA coefficient for nothing Dude! Chelsea arent even 2nd. Please refer this and dont tell me UEFA Coefficients are Nothing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient

Don't argue with Andy. He thinks Chelsea's in the spotlight because of their flamboyant owner and their money spending spree (initially) in the transfer window. What he doesn't recognize is the transformation of Chelsea team from maybe in top 4 to title contenders in the past few years. Man *****y's tried chelsea's way to reform their chances in EPL table. He's a typical Manure fan hopped on board because of their "rich history". In other words, a bandwagon :hysterical:
Wrong, We have History and Performance on Our side, Dont equate us with Liverpool Fans. You have None.

Wrong' date=' We have History and Performance on Our side, Dont equate us with Liverpool Fans. You have None.[/quote'] Umm, I did not deny that. I was calling you a bandwagoner who hopped on the train thinking it'll always end up at champions-ville. Alas, not to be. And you're forgetting that Liverpool was THE club you were trying to dislodge prior to SAF's regime. It's funny how you don't even credit liverpool's history or their reputation. Please tell me which club do you think has a respectable history in the English league except Manure ? And the coefficient ratings you provided rates Chelsea as top club from the period of 2004-2008, which is what we're trying to say. We are late boomers and have done respectful in the past 5-6 years period.