Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Next week against shity I think its gonna be a draw.They will play 4 defenders and 3 defensive mid fielders and Mankini will give strict orders to his 10 men to never go to United half.
Try telling that to a machine who goes by - Carlos Tevez. Think he'll give the tool Neville a nice goodbye..

Try telling that to a machine who goes by - Carlos Tevez. Think he'll give the tool Neville a nice goodbye..
Yeah he has been awesome this season.Carrying the whole team.But Vidic gonna take care of him.They played very defensively in Eastlands against a half fit United team.Cant imagine they are gonna attack at Old Trafford.

we were talking abt current form kid:D
Currently United are on Top, Chelshit on 4th. End of discussing, Last game doesnt always Reflect current form, It was just one bad day at the office, we have been Good throughout the Season where as Chelshit has been Utter Mediocre.

Cesc is a gonner for sure at the end of the season - if they don't win the league this season' date=' Arsenal isn't winning it for a looooong time B->[/quote'] The same was said about Cesc last season and even if he goes Nasri & Jack Wilshere will step up and Aaron will be back next season. I think the Tiny Totts fan should be more worried about whether Bale will stay around.

The same was said about Cesc last season and even if he goes Nasri & Jack Wilshere will step up and Aaron will be back next season. I think the Tiny Totts fan should be more worried about whether Bale will stay around.
Redknapp may cash-in on bale for >50m pounds in the summer ( to the stupid shiekh with all the oil money) .. for that kindof money I don't think Bale is irreplacable. We have more than one matchwinner - VDW has been doing excellent for us.

The same was said about Cesc last season and even if he goes Nasri & Jack Wilshere will step up and Aaron will be back next season. I think the Tiny Totts fan should be more worried about whether Bale will stay around.
a lot would depend on how Cappello handles him in the nat'l squad. Wilshere wilting is a genuine concern for you guys as long as everyone keeps playing him as a holding midfielder - he is much much better and natural at a more advanced position.