Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Its the Manchester Derby today :fight::boxing: a win here will most probably seal the title for ManUtd :dance:
not really.. a win would probably mean City are out of the race.. but Arsenal could still beat Wolves and be just 4 points off Utd.. Nani has put Utd up 1-0 at HT in an evenly contested match.

not really.. a win would probably mean City are out of the race.. but Arsenal could still beat Wolves and be just 4 points off Utd.. Nani has put Utd up 1-0 at HT in an evenly contested match.
I've said this earlier and I'll say this again - Manchester United are going to win the Barclays Premier League 2010-11.

^ true too. although we all knew that as soon as the VDW deal was made. Chelsea refused him for Ramires :lol: . Hernandez did raise eyebrows at that time for 'that much money'. Anyway Gunners have just been pipped by Birmingham in the carling cup final :haha:... one down..three to go..

^ true too. although we all knew that as soon as the VDW deal was made. Chelsea refused him for Ramires :lol: . Hernandez did raise eyebrows at that time for 'that much money'. Anyway Gunners have just been pipped by Birmingham in the carling cup final :haha:... one down..three to go..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Gunners won't win anything this season also :giggle:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Gunners won't win anything this season also :giggle:
the last Birmingham goal was EPIC.. Koscielny you youngster BEAUTY..:two_thumbs_up: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gio4OK2zA2E]YouTube - Carling Cup 2011 Final - Arsenal VS Birmingham[/ame]

Its the big one tomorrow - ManUtd vs Chelsea :fight: This week could potentially decide the title for United. They are 15 points ahead of Chelsea and have Liverpool this weekend. Andersen and Ferdinand will most probably be out for United so we will most probably start with Fletcher and Smalling in their place. I'd go with this line up: VDS Rafael Smalling Vidic Evra Nani Carrick Anderson Fabio Rooney Berbatov For Chelsea, I don't see Drogba starting so most probably we will see Anelka and Torres. Looking forward to a ManUtd victory :yay::yay::yay::yay: