Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

^Umm' date=' i can make this Kind of Stupid Comments on Chelshit and their History too. But i am not here for that, i am on ICF for a constructive debate and discussions based on Reasoning. For this purpose Facebook would serve more than a Forum. If i reply to your Comments in the best you you'll understand that would lead to an unnecessary fight and 2-3 Pages of useless comments.[/quote'] :laugh: yeah, and you can twist the names of other clubs whenever you like...

well, that challenge by Luiz on Rooney in the 75th minute did warrant a 2nd yellow for Luiz. Rooney should have got a 3 match ban for that IMO. Similarly ManUtd could have definitely won the title last season had we not had almost our whole defense injured for a large part of the season.
Well Put, But i have stopped arguing with people who are Not driven by Logic and Reasoning. And are Solely BIASED.

The granny shagger is also one of the biggest cheats in the game, every time he was touched last night he went and stayed down like he was shot by a sniper, blatantly trying to get whichever Chelsea player sent off. Tremendous player, but he really is one of the most vile and disgusting creatures you could ever imagine. Even most of my United supporting mates wish he had buggered off when he put his tranfer request in.

The granny shagger is also one of the biggest cheats in the game, every time he was touched last night he went and stayed down like he was shot by a sniper, blatantly trying to get whichever Chelsea player sent off. Tremendous player, but he really is one of the most vile and disgusting creatures you could ever imagine. Even most of my United supporting mates wish he had buggered off when he put his tranfer request in.
Nice try there. WR is one of the most Clean players going around, agree he has a HOT head over his shoulders, But not a Cheat like the Ronaldos, Dog-Bra etc etc.

he may be hot headed but is most certainly not an actor of the caliber of Ronaldo, Nani, Drogba, Gerrard et al. He is one of those players who will always give his 100% on the field no matter what and that sometimes results in a few incidents but Rooney has never been known to have "stayed down like he was shot by a sniper".

he may be hot headed but is most certainly not an actor of the caliber of Ronaldo' date=' Nani, Drogba, Gerrard et al. He is one of those players who will always give his 100% on the field no matter what and that sometimes results in a few incidents but Rooney has never been known to have "stayed down like he was shot by a sniper".[/quote'] Exactly. If Rooney is called a Cheat then every Footballer going around is a cheat except for few.

189859_205015109509264_100000023292417_840804_1681257_n.jpg
lol 6 years is nothing, it's all media hype. United hadn't won the league for 25 years before 92 and Fungus was on the verge of getting sacked. It all works in cycles, watch in the next few years with the UEFA financial fair play rules coming in, clubs like United, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool are all going to be screwed with the amount of debt they are in or because of how they will only be allowed to spend what the actual club generates. While this is happening who is the only Prem club who is self sustaining, has no debts they can't afford and has already moved into the best stadium in the country? This decade is going to be Arsenals, maybe not this year but by 2020 we will the the most succesful team of the last 10 years :two_thumbs_up:

lol 6 years is nothing, it's all media hype. United hadn't won the league for 25 years before 92 and Fungus was on the verge of getting sacked. It all works in cycles, watch in the next few years with the UEFA financial fair play rules coming in, clubs like United, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool are all going to be screwed with the amount of debt they are in or because of how they will only be allowed to spend what the actual club generates. While this is happening who is the only Prem club who is self sustaining, has no debts they can't afford and has already moved into the best stadium in the country? This decade is going to be Arsenals, maybe not this year but by 2020 we will the the most succesful team of the last 10 years :two_thumbs_up:
Hope Arsenal starts winning something, I hate Chelshit, Arsenal deserves 2nd Spot to United:winky: