Barclays Premier League 2010-11

Gunner_Mania

Barclays Premier League 2010-11  

1. 1.

Nani saala bhenchood madarchood :finger: hope you warms the bench forever this season :mad::mad::mad: So sad that Prince Rooney wasn't playing today otherwise he would have converted that penalty and sealed the match then&there :( btw how fragile is our defence atm? :((
BTW Bhai itta abuse mat karo :((

Dan Bhai :hello:
Shano, kya yeh hi hain dosthi? i hate you..you're no more my friend and I'm so saddened that you're playing spoilsport on a day when your friend should be enjoying like anything :(( ps: bahut piya hain :icflove: still Nani mofo :mad:

Guest Hiten.

Hey how good is this "OG" for Man U ? It's a very smart buy by SAF... 10 goals last season and 1 + counting this season :winky:

Shano, kya yeh hi hain dosthi? i hate you..you're no more my friend and I'm so saddened that you're playing spoilsport on a day when your friend should be enjoying like anything :(( ps: bahut piya hain :icflove: still Nani mofo :mad:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hey how good is this "OG" for Man U ? It's a very smart buy by SAF... 10 goals last season and 1 + counting this season :winky:
I came to know this stat from a Chelski fan. Good! Now start pondering how a team concedes an "own goal" !! Good luck with your research :two_thumbs_up:

Guest Hiten.
I came to know this stat from a Chelski fan. Good! Now start pondering how a team concedes an "own goal" !! Good luck with your research :two_thumbs_up:
Talking about the luck factor dude. "Luckily" we're bashing minnows and in the same manner you're getting helped by opponents' gaffes :giggle:

lol' date=' Dan is mad today hahaha, Hey Dan it seems Nani will be flying to Dubai tomm for some ad campaign, you prolly bump into him :D[/quote'] Admit myself over-reacting in a match where honors were even but never considered Fulham a tough opponet for United either home or away. Anything less than three points is unacceptable against them!

Fairly newbie to the EPL eerm. BPL :P, just used to watch Euro Cup and the Champions League.. will try to follow this season a bit. Just figured out that there are a total of 38 games played for the whole season for each game. Which team has the most stylish players? Btw, just saw that not a lot of Argentinian/Brazilian players here :doh: Only recognize a few of the prominent players. Would I be incorrect if I say only 5-6 teams look promising? Arsenal : * Cesc Fabregas * Robin van Persie * Denilson * Emmanuel Eboue Chelsea : * Ashley Cole * Michael Essien * Frank Lampard * Didier Drogba * Florent Malouda * Nicolas Anelka Liverpool : * Steven Gerrard * Fernando Torres * Maxi Rodríguez Man United : * Michael Owen * Nani :hehe: * Scholes * Rooney * Gigs

Nani saala bhenchood madarchood :finger: hope you warms the bench forever this season :mad::mad::mad: So sad that Prince Rooney wasn't playing today otherwise he would have converted that penalty and sealed the match then&there :( btw how fragile is our defence atm? :((
:--D Dan

Fairly newbie to the EPL eerm. BPL :P, just used to watch Euro Cup and the Champions League.. will try to follow this season a bit. Just figured out that there are a total of 38 games played for the whole season for each game. Which team has the most stylish players? Btw, just saw that not a lot of Argentinian/Brazilian players here :doh: Only recognize a few of the prominent players. Would I be incorrect if I say only 5-6 teams look promising? Arsenal : * Cesc Fabregas * Robin van Persie * Denilson Arshavin * Emmanuel EboueTheo Walcott Chelsea : * Ashley Cole * Michael Essien * Frank Lampard * Didier Drogba * Florent Malouda * Nicolas Anelka Liverpool : * Steven Gerrard * Fernando Torres * Maxi Rodríguez Man United : * Michael Owen * Nani :hehe: * Scholes * Rooney * Gigs :--D Dan