FIFA WC 2010: Argentina Supporters Thread

Malcolm Merlyn

Maradona is the sachin tendulkar of Indian team and even better because he transformed an average argentine team into world beaters and took them to worldcup glory.
Just because you are a biased Mardona Fan doesnt make Mardona SRT. A person who has never been able to win more than 2 wcs doesnt even come under the category of what Pele is regarded as.
Pele always had a team stuffed with enormous talent. He is more like the ricky pointing of cricket.
Pele scored goals in WC being an 18 year old. He wasnt a part of WC wining team like some Fabio Grosso, he performed. Mardona never scored as many goals as Pele scored in Wc leave alone international matches.
Maradona shits on pele any day and garrincha was a better brazilian player than pele.
Mardona sucks Pele's dick anyday. Messi is the best ever Argentine i say.

77 goals in 9 matches:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: when did that happen? loll Pele didnt win them 3 wcs. He was just a part of team that won 3 wcs. Maradona single handedly won Argentina a wc which pele cant even dream about. Get it?
Who says 9? cant you read 90? Pele performed much beter than Mardona . Arguing like a lunatic doesnt make Mardona bigger than Pele. Pele is regarded as the greatest ever to have played the game by Football experts. Tu Football Expert hai kya?

Pele scored goals in WC being an 18 year old. He wasnt a part of WC wining team like some Fabio Grosso, he performed. Mardona never scored as many goals as Pele scored in Wc leave alone international matches.
So what if he scored a goal as an 18 yr old, he isnt the only player who did u idiot. Ok, tell me how many quarter final and up games both have played in worldcups, and who has scored more goals? Use your brain.

Who says 9? cant you read 90? Pele performed much beter than Mardona . Arguing like a lunatic doesnt make Mardona bigger than Pele. Pele is regarded as the greatest ever to have played the game by Football experts. Tu Football Expert hai kya?
lolll..your post had been edited..and its not 90..Its 92 to be exact. Maradona is the public choice fifa player of the century. I rather be a fav of public. Maradona is widley regarded as a big match player and the best footballer in the world of all time.

lol at george best logic...you have lost it.
Your logic man..you asked me not to go by what palyers have won! :dontknow:
Maradona scores when it matters and in big matches and won you a wc with an average team.He was known as the magician. BEAT THAT
So what happened toMardona why he couldnt score in 1990 final? What happened to him in 94?
Pele can never score anything like THE GOAL OF THE CENTURY...
Ok so going by this "New Logic" 2nd highest Vote for the "Goal Of the Century" was recieved by the goal scored by Michael Owen. Now according to you Michael Owen is 2nd greatest after Maradona? LMAO.:hysterical:

So what if he scored a goal as an 18 yr old' date=' he isnt the only player who did u idiot.[/quote'] He didnt score one of goal you ****ing idiot ..He scored many go and check his stats.
Ok, tell me how many quarter final and up games both have played in worldcups, and who has scored more goals? Use your brain.
Am using my brain. Talk about the whole campain. Now you beter yours.

Ok so going by this "New Logic" 2nd highest Vote for the "Goal Of the Century" was recieved by the goal scored by Michael Owen. Now according to you Michael Owen is 2nd greatest after Maradona? LMAO.:hysterical:
That was just another feather in Maradonas achievements...Not the only tgoal that made him. Big difference!

Maradona had an ankle injury in 1990 affecting his overall performances. and in 1994, he only played 2 games.
Excuses and Excuses. I can bring excuses for 10 other players and can mmake them look like your Maradona.

Lol your logic reminds me of How Umar Akmal is great being the lone scorer in Paki team.
Sure if Umar Akmal goes on win the worldcup for pakistan single handedly, he will be. But for now, he is not. Plus odis is not the only criteria in cricket. There are other forms as well. But IN SOCCER, WC IS THE BIGGEST THING....AND everyone knows what maradona did for an average 1986 argentina team, pele could have never done? Argentina would have even struggled to get past round 2 against uruguay without maradona. Pele could have never done what maradona did.

That was just another feather in Maradonas achievements...Not the only tgoal that made him. Big difference!
Pele and Maradona voted the greatest ever by Fifa..comeback when Fifa takes the tittle away from Pele .

Pele and Maradona voted the greatest ever by Fifa..comeback when Fifa takes the tittle away from Pele .
Pele is lucky cuz he is not even regarded as the best in Brazil..Garrincha is the fav in brazil from what I have been told by my brazilian friends..

Sure if Umar Akmal goes on win the worldcup for pakistan single handedly, he will be. But for now, he is not. Plus odis is not the only criteria in cricket. There are other forms as well. But IN SOCCER, WC IS THE BIGGEST THING....AND everyone knows what maradona did for an average 1986 argentina team, pele could have never done? Argentina would have even struggled to get past round 2 against uruguay without maradona. Pele could have never done what maradona did.
Pele scored most goals. Not just in WC he scored Goals in other INT matches and tournaments too. He performed. Mardona did great things no doubt. But Pele will always remain the greatest. All football experts hail him as the greatest and as for stats and silverwares are concerned, i cant find any reason to disagree with them. Show me some material facts what Mardona achieved and Pele couldnt.