What happened to Federer ?

b555

isnt the first time ' date=' otherwise i wudnt mind ..cehck his interview after every loss , its the same typical response 'i dinnt play well cos ....."[/quote']
But' date=' you know, he's been playing well, and these guys do play very well. [b']I played these guys 10 times. They're not going to reinvent themselves in a year, you know. you know waht hes inferring here
I see what you mean. There is modesty lacking there, then again that's him. In his defense, in one of the recent interviews when someone asked him about a potential Fed vs Nadal finals, he said both of them have to get through others and he listed a bunch of players who are all capable of beating them. May be it is a case of bitterness after losing the game.

Dont squeal too much with happiness...King Federer will be back with a bang. :dance:
In all seriousness, it's not going to be easy for Fed to win another slam in the immediate future. Rafa's fast becoming a genuine contender on every surface he plays. Then there are the likes of Murray,Djokovic,Tsonga,Soderling all of whom are having a great run of late. Also Del Potro is all set to return for US Open :dance:

Bump! Straight set loss to Murray in Rogers Cup :hysterical::hysterical: Start of the decline anyone? :winky:
These useless tournaments dont count..... it's all about the grand slams. :eyedance: He will be back.

bump the so called no.1 presently hasnt been able to reach the finals atleast in the past 2 tournaments fed has reached finals in both and takes 1 of them to home
These useless tournaments dont count..... it's all about the grand slams. :eyedance: He will be back.
:giggle: