Which batting record is the toughest to beat?

Which batting record is the toughest to beat?  

1. 1.

• Tendulkar (all at once) - Highest score (ODI), highest total runs (ODI/Test), Most 100's (Test/ODI)
    • Yuvraj SIngh Fastest T20 fifty - (50 off 12 balls)
    • Bradman's 99.94
    • Shahid Afridi - Fastest ODI hundred (37 balls)
    • Virender Sehwag - Fastest Test 300 (278 balls)
    • Jayasuriya - fastest ODI 50 - (17 balls)
    • Tendulkar's fastest ODI 200 (147 balls)
    • Bradman - most runs in a day Tests (309 runs)
    • D Gower Tests - most consecutive innings without a duck (119)
    • Others - please specify in your posts

Bodyline was tried out in a grand total of ONE series of which DGB missed the first test. Only one batsman(Oldfield IIRC) was hit in the head and that happened when the leg-trap field was not set. He later said that it was his mistake that caused the injury. Moreover not all English bowlers bowled BL as they thought it was not within the spirit of the game. In the next series there was a agreement between the 2 teams that BL would not be used.
yep... Bradman has the advantage of not enough tv coverage... and very poetic biased writers :D i wonder how many lbw or caught behind deciion he wasnt given by the umpires :hmmmm2: no way to find out
Pakis just do not know how to retire gracefully. Not one player from pak has every got a sendoff on field .
Inzy.....:--D For me 99.94avg by the Legend of all legends Bradman will for ever remain far beyond anyone's reach. Afridi fastest 100, Sachin's 200 etc records are breakable.
yep... Bradman has the advantage of not enough tv coverage... and very poetic biased writers :D i wonder how many lbw or caught behind deciion he wasnt given by the umpires :hmmmm2: no way to find out
why some of you guys always try hard to belittle Bradman? In batting Bradman will forever remain ahead of any player who has been out there batting. And by accepting the fact it won't harm Sachin's prestigious class. :winky:

I guess people misunderstood the Tendulkar entry on the pol... its not for each of his records..it for any future batsman to hold 5 out of the 6 coveted records all at the same time :hmmm: Most Runs : ODI and Tests, Most centuries: ODI and Tests. Highest individual score: ODI and yes... 99.94 is nearly impossible to beat. But i just feel Sachin possessing 5 out of 6 top batting records is a touch more harder to achieve than 99.94.

Although Sachins total record is probably hardest to break, i cannot consider it as a group. You really need to break it down into individual records to be fair. You are not grouping all of Bradmans record into 1 choice, but why do it for Sachin? I voted for Bradmans 99.94 because noone from now will ever face just 1 or 2 countries in just 1 or 2 countries pitches again.