Which batting record is the toughest to beat?

Which batting record is the toughest to beat?  

1. 1.

• Tendulkar (all at once) - Highest score (ODI), highest total runs (ODI/Test), Most 100's (Test/ODI)
    • Yuvraj SIngh Fastest T20 fifty - (50 off 12 balls)
    • Bradman's 99.94
    • Shahid Afridi - Fastest ODI hundred (37 balls)
    • Virender Sehwag - Fastest Test 300 (278 balls)
    • Jayasuriya - fastest ODI 50 - (17 balls)
    • Tendulkar's fastest ODI 200 (147 balls)
    • Bradman - most runs in a day Tests (309 runs)
    • D Gower Tests - most consecutive innings without a duck (119)
    • Others - please specify in your posts

but dont you people think that cricket has gone up a 100 level since bradman played, i mean we see old videos of 60s, the bowlers look like todays rao iftikhar and balaji, so battign must have been easier, where as now bowlers like akhtar, lee, mcgrath, warne murali, and batsman like afridi- thse people were unthinkable at the time of bradman

but dont you people think that cricket has gone up a 100 level since bradman played' date=' i mean we see old videos of 60s, the bowlers look like todays rao iftikhar and balaji, so battign must have been easier, where as now bowlers like akhtar, lee, mcgrath, warne murali, and batsman like afridi- thse people were unthinkable at the time of bradman[/quote'] yea i wish BossBhai or anyone else had these stats 1. Tendulkar's stats when he was in school, i know he score two triple hundreds 2. Tendulkar's stats before he debuted internationally. i know he scored a century on debut in 3 first class tourneys. If i had these stats i could...(Perry Mason style) make a case But i dont have evidence :hitler: ****************************************************
but dont you people think that cricket has gone up a 100 level since bradman played' date= i mean we see old videos of 60s, the bowlers look like todays rao iftikhar and balaji, so battign must have been easier, where as now bowlers like akhtar, lee, mcgrath, warne murali, and batsman like afridi- thse people were unthinkable at the time of bradman
You would think that wouldn't you:--D
but dont you people think that cricket has gone up a 100 level since bradman played' date=' i mean we see old videos of 60s, the bowlers look like todays rao iftikhar and balaji, so battign must have been easier, where as now bowlers like akhtar, lee, mcgrath, warne murali, [b']and batsman like afridi- thse people were unthinkable at the time of bradman
This should seal it folks :hehe: