WC Round of 16: Argentina v Mexico, 27th June 2010

SachDan

Yeah its quite obvious becuase their country is playing. Am in India and here for us ..we dont have much to chher about other than club football. India doesnt play WC. So for us atleast me Club Football is more entertaining. No Doubt WC is the biggest Event, but it doesnt give me the same Entertainment as Club Football.
I think it's just you. :giggle:

I think it's just you. :giggle:
Yes offcourse, so i voiced "My Opinion" only. :dontknow: Didnt generalise them. But i wont go wrong if i gerneralise this opinion for Other Indians..who are Die hard fans for their clubs.:winky:

On par with Zidane maradona.......:rotfl:
Why not? He never played in WC? So players liek Goerge best, Ryan Giggs or Roy Keane are below players like Gabriel Heinze? :rotfl: And what has Mardona done other than Lifting one WC? These players never got chance..so stop rolling. Players like Mardona are Insult to the name of "Fairplay" How many WC has maradona won? Even Grosso have a WC! :giggle: Zidane is great...no doubt. But you must compare Zidane to a player who has played WC. Not to a player who never got oppurtunity to represent his country. So wats the point..Players like Giggs, Best are all craps? And Mardona is legend for Wining one WC?

3 as much as Barca. Whats the point?
WON CL in 68 99 and 2008........ one win 30 years after another and nother 10 years after that....quite consistent.....:giggle: there are teams which have won it 9 times 7 times 5 times............they are not consistent but United is.......:giggle:

WON CL in 68 99 and 2008........ one win 30 years after another and nother 10 years after that....quite consistent.....:giggle: there are teams which have won it 9 times 7 times 5 times............they are not consistent but United is.......:giggle:
Go and Check the Rankings. You seem to Know more than UEFA.:giggle: Even Looserfools won 4 Tiles in 7 years.:haha::giggle::hysterical:

Why not? He never played in WC? So players liek Goerge best, Ryan Giggs or Roy Keane are below players like Gabriel Heinze? :rotfl: And what has Mardona done other than Lifting one WC? These players never got chance..so stop rolling. Players like Mardona are Insult to the name of "Fairplay" Zidane is great...no doubt. But you must compare Zidane to a player who has played WC. Not to a player who never got oppurtunity to represent his country. So wats the point..Players like Giggs, Best are all craps? And Mardona is legend for Wining one WC?
How many players have captained their sides to 2 WC finals and also won one of them???? Do you even know what is winning a world cup???? yes Maradona isnt fair,Henry,Luis Fabiano etc etc are very fair players.....:giggle: What has Maradona done????yes ofcourse.......he didnt play for Man utd so he is not great correct. If Best or Giggs could not inspire their teams to the WC,its not anyone's fault. Roy Keane was kicked ou of the squad by his manager for mis behaviour. Stop comparing club players to world cup winners...its like saying Jadeja is better than Bedi or yusuf is better than VIV

Go and Check the Rankings. You seem to Know more than UEFA.:giggle: Even Looserfools won 4 Tiles in 7 years.:haha::giggle::hysterical:
that is uefa coefficient,not official rankings.....check before you post:giggle: Liverpool were the best side in the world then.......Like Barca is now.

So for you Madrid are consitent more than United? Who hasnt passed Quarter Finals since last 8 years.:laugh:
what was Man utd doing from 68 to 99?or from 99 to 2008? Madrid has won the cup twice in last 10 years.that is one more than united in last 10 years. 3 wins in last 15 years...that is again 1 more than united....

How many players have captained their sides to 2 WC finals and also won one of them????
Bobby Moore, Zidane, Cafu. How many you want?:haha::hysterical::giggle:
Do you even know what is winning a world cup????
No i need to learn from you :laugh:
yes Maradona isnt fair' date='Henry,Luis Fabiano etc etc are very fair players.....:giggle:[/quote'] Atleast they arent drug cheats.:haha::giggle::hysterical:
What has Maradona done????yes ofcourse.......he didnt play for Man utd so he is not great correct.
Yeah how many Wc's has he won..and how many European cups? I can name many players who have done it once both.
If Best or Giggs could not inspire their teams to the WC' date='its not anyone's fault.[/quote'] Football is a team game..not Tontee Tontee :laugh: One man cannot make differance. Else even Napoli would have won European Cup.
Stop comparing club players to world cup winners...its like saying Jadeja is better than Bedi or yusuf is better than VIV
Stop comparing Cricket to Football. There is a hell and heaven differance between Cricket and Football. So according to You Rickey Ponting is greater than SRT as he has won 3 WCs :laugh:

that is uefa coefficient,not official rankings.....check before you post:giggle: Liverpool were the best side in the world then.......Like Barca is now.
Its is UEFA after all Not Sunniji's!:winky: Now no one knows what Liverpool and Madrid were. Among the great clubs in the world its Barca or United. Barca and United are way ahead of currently what Madrid and Fools are.

what was Man utd doing from 68 to 99?or from 99 to 2008?
What was Madrid doing from 56-96? :laugh: and from 2001-2010? :laugh:
Madrid has won the cup twice in last 10 years.that is one more than united in last 10 years. 3 wins in last 15 years...that is again 1 more than united....
By the time they wins something Major United would have won 5 European Cups.:haha::giggle::hysterical: You are actually calling Windies a greater side Compared to India...because they have won much in the "past" Madrid is big Zero currently and are not even one of the top 5 clubs in the world.

Bobby Moore, Zidane, Cafu. How many you want?:haha::hysterical::giggle:
Bobby moore and Cafu didnt captain their teams to the Finals of the WC twice????check it. Maradona captained his side twice to the finals of the WC.That to 2 consecutive finals.Only 3 teams have ever reached consecutive finals of a world cup.Germany Argentina and brazil
No i need to learn from you :laugh:
Because you dont know anything about world cups........all you know is EPL and Man Utd
Atleast they arent drug cheats.:haha::giggle::hysterical:
Doesnt take away the fact that he is considered by most to be one of the greatest players ever......and scored the goal of the century.......He was tested positive for recreational drug and not performance enhancers like nandrolene
Yeah how many Wc's has he won..and how many European cups? I can name many players who have done it once both.
He won one WC.Played in 2 consecutive finals of the WC.:dance: Name many players who have done that.:--D BTW Pele,Garrincha didnt win the european cup either......not greats i suppose
Football is a team game..not Tontee Tontee :laugh: One man cannot make differance. Else even Napoli would have won European Cup.
Napoli won everything except the European cup during those times...... Unfortunately Welsh hasnt won anything....
Stop comparing Cricket to Football. There is a hell and heaven differance between Cricket and Football. So according to You Rickey Ponting is greater than SRT as he has won 3 WCs :laugh:
1)Ricky Ponting and SRT have played in the same era and SRT has outscored Ponting in the same era. 2) if club cricket is to be taken only then i guess Jack Hobbs is baap of SRT,Richards gavaskar etc.