The Health and Fitness Thread

The Outsider

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread

I just cant get myself to do any weights. Infact' date=' I hate going to the gym even for treadmills etc. Love outdoor cardio stuff like biking, running, backpaking. And ofcourse, squash. One of the best sports to keep fit.[/quote'] Isn't squash an indoor sport ? Most squash (racquetball) clubs here are packed with Indians. I actually took up racquetball (like squash, but with a bigger ball and room) last summer - played 2 on 2 with some friends and it was intense ! It does wonders for your pace and reflexes. An hour of racquetball can leave you feeling totally beat.

Isn't squash an indoor sport ?
True, but I meant gym in the manner of the weight room full of treadmills, sweaty bodies, inhuman looking weights etc.
I actually took up racquetball (like squash, but with a bigger ball and room) last summer - played 2 on 2 with some friends and it was intense ! It does wonders for your pace and reflexes. An hour of racquetball can leave you feeling totally beat.
Give squash a shot. It can make raquetball look like a walk in the garden once you develop your game a bit. There is a bit of a learning curve compared to raquetball but once over that its really really intense. I was reading somewhere its the 2nd or 3rd most calorie intensive sport after rock climbing and maybe midfield soccer. Close to 800-1000 calories per hour.

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread tht is something, i lack... stamina.... i cant last 20-30 mins of racketball.... i think, both racketball and squash are pretty good, except squash requires more running and racketball requires better reflexes...

Re: The Health and Fitness Thread 5' 9" here. Tallest girl I bagged was 6' 3". Strangers + short men on the street gave me a thumbs up out of respect :lmao: I kid you not! It was very strange the height difference but I got used to it after a bit. In the bedroom I never had any problem :wtg: She was a nice girl :Cry: :hic:

5' 9" here. Tallest girl I bagged was 6' 3". Strangers + short men on the street gave me a thumbs up out of respect :lmao: I kid you not! It was very strange the height difference but I got used to it after a bit. In the bedroom I never had any problem :wtg: She was a nice girl :Cry: :hic:
haha, I totally identify. I dated a girl who was about my height, but towered over me with heels on. i love the reaction of the junta at clubs etc.