|||| Indian Idol 5 ||||

Texy

|||| Indian Idol 5 ||||  

1. 1.

• Rakesh Maini
    • Bhoomi Trivedi
    • Sreeram Chandra (not Marirs_Mania)

Yes .. I loved that show mostly cuz of RD Burman .. since then I have downloaded so many songs of RD burman :icflove: BTW some of the parts are obviously scripted and it annoys that they are trying to pull an IPLer by lying that i picked this song from Ovia :wall: ... those not so spontaneous roses for the celebrities :phehehe: .. it just kills the whole idea behind the show ie reality I also find it funny that most guests are actually children of successful actors and they dont have any real skill expect that they can dance and it looks so funny. anyway waiting to watch Sanjay "Bichara supreme court ka mara .. pata nahi tha that AK 47 was illegal" dutt to shed some crocodile tears

Yes .. I loved that show mostly cuz of RD Burman .. since then I have downloaded so many songs of RD burman :icflove: BTW some of the parts are obviously scripted and it annoys that they are trying to pull an IPLer by lying that i picked this song from Ovia :wall: ... those not so spontaneous roses for the celebrities :phehehe: .. it just kills the whole idea behind the show ie reality I also find it funny that most guests are actually children of successful actors and they dont have any real skill expect that they can dance and it looks so funny. anyway waiting to watch Sanjay "Bichara supreme court ka mara .. bata nahi AK 47 was illegal" dutt to shed some crocodile tears
Which show? :hmmm:

^ did u miss the title of the thread :wall: Its Indian idol and couple of posts above mine were about Asha Bhonsle appearing in Indian idol and on that day they sang RD Burman's song .. samjha :mad: sala amits kahin ka :hehe:
Yes .. I loved that show mostly cuz of RD Burman .. since then I have downloaded so many songs of RD burman Yeh line likhi to aise hai jaise RD Burman khud indian idol pe gaane aatey thay. :wall: Pehle kabhi RD Burman ke songs nahi suney? :finger: achilles kahin ke :hehe:

Todays show was fun as well .. but Rakeeesssh didnt do to well ... anyway lol at all these superstars ki aulaads who have become famous and now they come in these shows and act as masters and dance like losers :aetsch:
Are you saying you didn't like Bipasha and Sanjay Dutt in the show? I thought it was fun.

Are you saying you didn't like Bipasha and Sanjay Dutt in the show? I thought it was fun.
I dont mind that they have celebrities over but its annoying that the reality show gets scripted so these stars can feel even more important. I mean the roses , the dialogues , the dances its all scripted & it gets a little irritating. I lol-ed when I heard a participant say " yeh gana maine Nokia Ovi site se chuna hai " .... do you think she had never heard an RD burman song till she logged on to Ovi website ? Same thing with sir aap mere saath dance karain , madam aap mere saath naachain ... but anyway chalta hai

I dont mind that they have celebrities over but its annoying that the reality show gets scripted so these stars can feel even more important. I mean the roses , the dialogues , the dances its all scripted & it gets a little irritating. I lol-ed when I heard a participant say " yeh gana maine Nokia Ovi site se chuna hai " .... do you think she had never heard an RD burman song till she logged on to Ovi website ? Same thing with sir aap mere saath dance karain , madam aap mere saath naachain ... but anyway chalta hai
Yea, all that bakwas requests to dance were all bogus. But I like the fact that people are having fun instead of the American Idol here which is way too serious.

after the sanjay dutt episode....it's quite clear that Sreeram is miles ahead of everyone....but since he has background in playback...he shouldn't be allowed to compete in such events. ID5 please get rid of either Naushad or Swaroop I wonder if the votes tallied properly in these kinda shows.... I mean who is to say that the real reason Shashi suman got voted off due to less appeal compare to Swaroop and maybe it was decided by the producers beforehand....who's going to go check to see if each contestant actually got a specific no. of votes when tallied

I think almost every singer had atleast one good performance. I like the dynamic, versatile and Bollywood-ready voices of Sreeram and Shivam. Shivam is like Sonu Nigam in many ways IMO. I thought Rakesh Maini started off with a few weak/ok type performances and looked to be one-dimensional but as the show has progressed, he's also showing what he's capable of. His voice has a classic touch to it and fits in nicely when singing old songs. Swaroop is simply awesome when singing the traditional Rajasthani folk music. Tia is really the weakest singer so far from the top 13. I see a finals between Sreeram and Shivam. Both are great singers. I also like this year's judges Sunidhi and Saleem. Here are some few good songs. There was a guy named Mainak Nandi from Aasam who sang beautiful with the guitar but without it he wasnt the same. Great singing in the auditions from him: watch?v=NGqPBiJnr9s Other good performances Vishwas started off with a bang by singing Jalwa watch?v=_fgiHnhuuyk#t=1m41s Sreeram watch?v=nooy4WAP3s8 Manisha-Solemiya This was probably her only good performance. watch?v=9UZ6M8CQtIg Rakesh Maini - watch?v=AUamY5NwjCcwatch?v=XLhfP7OWUr8#t=1m Btw, I still cant tell if some singer is not singing in sur, leh, taal :((

after the sanjay dutt episode....it's quite clear that Sreeram is miles ahead of everyone....but since he has background in playback...he shouldn't be allowed to compete in such events. ID5 please get rid of either Naushad or Swaroop I wonder if the votes tallied properly in these kinda shows.... I mean who is to say that the real reason Shashi suman got voted off due to less appeal compare to Swaroop and maybe it was decided by the producers beforehand....who's going to go check to see if each contestant actually got a specific no. of votes when tallied
Swaroop has been able to survive cuz people want to vote for someone who has come from the very bottom of society. Its like a fairytale that someone with a pagdi and who is traditional unknown poor singer wins the idol and I guess he sang well initially as well but at the moment he looks confused. He is trying too hard to become a rock star and his voice only suits one type of singing. With his voice he should have nailed chitti ayi hai and the last song he sang but he failed. Naushaad has sung well so far except for the last performance, I think he was in the top 5 till then. Sriram is a complete singer already and Shivam is also close but I personally feel that only Rakeesh should win although Im getting tired of this Mummy papa i love u ...bla bla bla .. once or twice its ok but now its in every fecking episode .. yes u made it so far .. now concentrate n stop being a wuss. I absolutely hate that girl Tia , Im sure she has a jugaad somewhere, there is no way in hell that she is better than Sashi. :mad: