Your first crush?

Lurker

Re: Your first crush? I'm too young to think of marriage... :eek: first crush... well, i was in the first grade, she was in the second, we used to play all day long.. on my swing, cricket in the building, lotsa diff games like chor-police, metro-polo, lagoriya.... i remember her door had the letterbox flap, and it was near the bottom, so i would go and open the flap to see if there is anyone at home.. then i'd call her... when her parents would go out for a walk every evening, i would go and sit outside her door, and she would sit inside her door and we would talk thru the flap :lmao:

Re: Your first crush?

abe ask4me maine isliye puucha because I would prefer a love marriage so listening other people's views
both have their pros and cons.... tht in itself is a topic by itself to discuss... open a thread...

first crush... well, i was in the first grade, she was in the second, we used to play all day long.. on my swing, cricket in the building, lotsa diff games like chor-police, metro-polo, lagoriya....
I am glad, and releived, that you didnt mention Doctor-Patient. :bath:
i remember her door had the letterbox flap, and it was near the bottom, so i would go and open the flap to see if there is anyone at home.. then i'd call her... when her parents would go out for a walk every evening, i would go and sit outside her door, and she would sit inside her door and we would talk thru the flap :lmao:
Awwwww...I can sooo imagine you 6 years old doing that...thats sweet HS :salute:

have experienced a lot in the relationships
Do share sometimes..Better still open a thread when you would like. Relationships have always fascinated me...though have received as much kick in the nuts as I have received love :roll: ..
LOL Aur Bhi gum hain Zamane mein Had a gold-digger too one is mini-celebrity now another one left for a green card computer engneer in California ( I hate comp engineers from california :hic: ) But now when you sit back and think..gosh, the world was so different

I'm too young to think of marriage... :eek: first crush...well, i was in the first grade, she was in the second, we used to play all day long.. on my swing, cricket in the building, lotsa diff games like chor-police, metro-polo, lagoriya.... i remember her door had the letterbox flap, and it was near the bottom, so i
Seedha Seedha bol saala doctor doctor khelta tha

abe lurker ke bacche, tu aur Apo :club: abe kya kya yaad dila rahe ho yaar :hic: that was the only time I wanted to become a Doctor. :hic:
Hahaha..Join the club. Okay let me ask you then, did you ever get to become the Doctor while child?? :hic: :hic: Kuch attempt liya ke bas...

Aur Bhi gum hain Zamane mein Had a gold-digger too one is mini-celebrity now another one left for a green card computer engneer in California ( I hate comp engineers from california :hic: ) But now when you sit back and think..gosh, the world was so different
Indeed aur bhi gham hai zamane mein mohabbat ke shiva Rajeev..Ya phir kah lijiye ke "Pyaar se bhi jaroori kai kaam hain..pyaar sab kuch nahin jindagi ke liye.". Anyway I can understand the whole GC thingy. Its one of those things that we read about but dont beleive it can happen to us...but it does. Glad to know I am not in California(I work in software too) :doh:

abe lurker ke bacche, tu aur Apo :club: abe kya kya yaad dila rahe ho yaar :hic: that was the only time I wanted to become a Doctor. :hic:
Hahaha..Join the club. Okay let me ask you then, did you ever get to become the Doctor while child?? :hic: :hic: Kuch attempt liya ke bas...
abe I was like the designated doctor then :pimp: , par mai naadan baalak tha yaar tab :hic:

Re: Your first crush? Love marriage with non-Indian and going very strong after almost 9 years together :hic: Arranged/semi-arranged marriage have never been my cup of tea. Too much baggage comes with arranged marriage plus I ain't no cow that can be tied to some pole :hic: I am pretty sure that we won't separate EVER! Only death by natural or accidental causes can separate us :chin:

Aur Bhi gum hain Zamane mein Had a gold-digger too one is mini-celebrity now another one left for a green card computer engneer in California ( I hate comp engineers from california :hic: ) But now when you sit back and think..gosh, the world was so different
Indeed aur bhi gham hai zamane mein mohabbat ke shiva Rajeev..Ya phir kah lijiye ke "Pyaar se bhi jaroori kai kaam hain..pyaar sab kuch nahin jindagi ke liye.". Anyway I can understand the whole GC thingy. Its one of those things that we read about but dont beleive it can happen to us...but it does. Glad to know I am not in California(I work in software too) :doh:
It was one of those days "Pyar Mein Mohabbat mein Dil jo Toot jaate hain, Aisi Halaat mein log teres paas aate hain " GC thing is big and so unfair, I even spoke to her mom asking if I had million dollars would you guys change your mind. This is the problem to have a gf the same age, coz most of us our doing awaaragardi and she is at the marriage bus stop But everything happens for a reason, as they say..and life goes on

abe yaar ye GC ka funda apne upar se bouncer ki terhe nikal jaata hai :wall: even though I dont have a GC but I dont see it to be a huge deal but apparantly maximum junta possess a diffent opion on this. :shrug: I feel sick just by the thought of Marrying someone for GC. sometime my aunt suggests me this just to pull my leg but dam :wall: :puke: