Your first crush?

Lurker

Re: Your first crush?

ask4me kitna bada hai :hic:
LMAO. Yeh sab saale tharki issi thread mein aa gaye hain... (or is it just my dirty mind?)
:club: apo puttar, ae changi gall nahi hai, sare aam sare baazar poochega kya... abe general MB hai ye :hic: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .

Love marriage with non-Indian and going very strong after almost 9 years together :hic: Arranged/semi-arranged marriage have never been my cup of tea. To much baggage comes with arranged marriage plus I ain't no cow that can be tied to some pole :hic: I am pretty sure that we won't separate EVER! Only death by natural or accidental causes can separate us :chin:
so you were in love and she arranged it? Arrange marrige with non-indian...aisa pehli baat suna hain Where is she from

GC thing is big and so unfair, I even spoke to her mom asking if I had million dollars would you guys change your mind. This is the problem to have a gf the same age, coz most of us our doing awaaragardi and she is at the marriage bus stop
I have never understood the fascination for GC really. I mean why would you not marry someone you love and much rather be with someone solely because of GC? Specially when the girl is same age as you. I mean if she is(your age) there is a good chance that she is working too. So its not exactly a situation where people would have financial issue as such. Still somehow security factor overcomes the romance angle. But baat mein dam hai aapki..same age gf can create its own complications. Also to tell you the truth life has changed so much for an Indian chap in past 10 years man it is sometimes tough to even comprehend.

GC thing is big and so unfair, I even spoke to her mom asking if I had million dollars would you guys change your mind. This is the problem to have a gf the same age, coz most of us our doing awaaragardi and she is at the marriage bus stop
I have never understood the fascination for GC really. I mean why would you not marry someone you love and much rather be with someone solely because of GC? Specially when the girl is same age as you. I mean if she is(your age) there is a good chance that she is working too. So its not exactly a situation where people would have financial issue as such. Still somehow security factor overcomes the romance angle. But baat mein dam hai aapki..same age gf can create its own complications. Also to tell you the truth life has changed so much for an Indian chap in past 10 years man it is sometimes tough to even comprehend.
Abhi Kya bolega Phoreign Settled Acutally I was more hurt coz I was stuyding in US that time so I wanted to get the GC and do all that...acutally that whole fiasco changed me a lot Chalta hain, hota hain..

another one left for a green card computer engneer in California ( I hate comp engineers from california hic )
Better tell my bro to not visit Canada anytime soon then :hic:
lol, nah,..it's not the guys fault..he was in puppy love, proposed..showed the green card..and shehnai Come to think of it, it happened for the best _________ [FLIRT] ow you read so much aditi, you should consider that date with me[/FLIRT]

Where is she from
Europe Italy/Spain Rajeev bro I see that you have been in some rough relationships :Cry:
Gai, I am sure everyone has rough relationships..thats part of life Italy/Spain..very good man My dream is to retire in Spain..what a beautiful place

no wonder' date=' u were taking so much interest in bob woolmer case :hic:[/quote'] I do think GKD is dropping some subtle hints here when he says, "Only death by natural or accidental causes can separate us". Maybe he is the Raj Babbar of Aitbaar who goes after his own wife for money(which in GKD's case would be the khataal/tabela of cows?) Sudhar jaa GKD :tired:

i believe' date=' if a person chooses to leave, it is best for both tht it happens.... u know the saying, better late than never.... it gives both people a chance to find a better life....[/quote'] In the long run yes perhaps..But in short term its a living hell make no mistakes about it. Reminds of that line from a Munnabhai song. Sapna toota hai to dil kabhi jalta hai Haan thora dard hua par chalta hai :Cry:

Re: Your first crush? RAJEEV So she was a GC/Gold digger ! :wall: Any latest news on her? My wife was a coal digger :hic: No gold with Gai maharaj at that time :lmao: When she met me I had $0 in my bank account and -?6000 worth of university loans so it was definitely not for the money :wtg: I was spending all my income on going out and partying. She took this dirty diamond (Gai) and turned him into a nicely cut sparkly diamond :wtg:

i believe' date=' if a person chooses to leave, it is best for both tht it happens.... u know the saying, better late than never.... it gives both people a chance to find a better life....[/quote'] In the long run yes perhaps..But in short term its a living hell make no mistakes about it. Reminds of that line from a Munnabhai song. Sapna toota hai to dil kabhi jalta hai Haan thora dard hua par chalta hai :Cry:
Ae kaash kahin aisa hota ki do dil hote seene main ek toot bhi jaata ishq mein to taklif na hoti jeene mein bolo bolo which movie

Ae kaash kahin aisa hota ki do dil hote seene main ek toot bhi jaata ishq mein to taklif na hoti jeene mein bolo bolo which movie
Movie bhool gaya magar Kumar Sanu ne gaaya tha..Shayad Vinod Khanna was the hero.. Or maybe I am thinking of Aaine ke sau tukde karke humne dekhe hain ek mein bhi tanha the sau mein bhi akele hain... Damn sounds like two bewdas getting all drunk by a roadside Mumbai Chinese stall(which by the way I absolutely love and misss..wah woh chicken lollypop wah wah)

Re: Your first crush? :wtg: GKD ... A women can change your life :wtg: rajeev bhai, sahi bola .... Hota hai Chalta hai Duniya hai :wtg: my case was totally opposite. i had a frinend in Uni and she was on my case buy i dint like her any more than a friend. But she was too persistant and then one day she used her last option and said, "dude dont be stupid and I can be your shortcut to Green Card" and that was be it all for me. :tired: I left the place immidiately and that was the last time i saw/spoke to her. she kinda rubbed me in the wrong way :mad: :mad: