Your first crush?

Lurker

Re: Your first crush?

she kinda rubbed me in the wrong way :mad: :mad:
Yes I know...that mad face was the sign that you were "rubbed" the wrong way.. (darn I do have a dirty mind today..)
now that i read it again, Not your fault that u thought that way. :hic:

Ae kaash kahin aisa hota ki do dil hote seene main ek toot bhi jaata ishq mein to taklif na hoti jeene mein bolo bolo which movie
Movie bhool gaya magar Kumar Sanu ne gaaya tha..Shayad Vinod Khanna was the hero.. Or maybe I am thinking of Aaine ke sau tukde karke humne dekhe hain ek mein bhi tanha the sau mein bhi akele hain... Damn sounds like two bewdas getting all drunk by a roadside Mumbai Chinese stall(which by the way I absolutely love and misss..wah woh chicken lollypop wah wah)
movie was mohra Chicken lollipop..oh yeah Where is apna Rahul, total mumbaiwala hain

:wtg: GKD ... A women can change your life :wtg: rajeev bhai, sahi bola .... Hota hai Chalta hai Duniya hai :wtg: my case was totally opposite. i had a frinend in Uni and she was on my case buy i dint like her any more than a friend. But she was too persistant and then one day she used her last option and said, "dude dont be stupid and I can be your shortcut to Green Card" and that was be it all for me. :tired: I left the place immidiately and that was the last time i saw/spoke to her. she kinda rubbed me in the wrong way :mad: :mad:
That's retarded...I'd never say anything like that!

I left the place immidiately and that was the last time i saw/spoke to her. she kinda rubbed me in the wrong way :mad: :mad:
If I was you I would have rubbed her few times before leaving her :lmao:
i think GKD, everyone has a "thats It" point and after that one cant think from his ...... (you know what I mean) That was It for me too.

:wtg: GKD ... A i had a frinend in Uni and she was on my case buy i dint like her any more than a friend. But she was too persistant and then one day she used her last option and said, "dude dont be stupid and I can be your shortcut to Green Card" and that was be it all for me. :tired: I left the place immidiately and that was the last time i saw/spoke to her. she kinda rubbed me in the wrong way :mad: :mad:
!
Vow, total opposite effect If she told you she is your last option for Green Card You should have said you are her last option for a Rashan Card

:wtg: GKD ... A women can change your life :wtg: rajeev bhai, sahi bola .... Hota hai Chalta hai Duniya hai :wtg: my case was totally opposite. i had a frinend in Uni and she was on my case buy i dint like her any more than a friend. But she was too persistant and then one day she used her last option and said, "dude dont be stupid and I can be your shortcut to Green Card" and that was be it all for me. :tired: I left the place immidiately and that was the last time i saw/spoke to her. she kinda rubbed me in the wrong way :mad: :mad:
That's retarded...I'd never say anything like that!
Aditi, If only that was You, shayad tab baat yahan tak pahuchti hi nahi :hic: :hic: :lmao: :lmao: J/k

:wtg: GKD ... A i had a frinend in Uni and she was on my case buy i dint like her any more than a friend. But she was too persistant and then one day she used her last option and said, "dude dont be stupid and I can be your shortcut to Green Card" and that was be it all for me. :tired: I left the place immidiately and that was the last time i saw/spoke to her. she kinda rubbed me in the wrong way :mad: :mad:
!
Vow, total opposite effect If she told you she is your last option for Green Card You should have said you are her last option for a Rashan Card
Naah rajeev, she said short cut aare yaar ye sunne ke baad kuch bolne to bacaha hi nahi tha aur friendship gayi bhaad main. She hit the rock bottom with that comment :mad: :mad:

Re: Your first crush? let me ask everyone a frank question here Do we Desis living in US/Canada or whereever, prefer to marry consciously or subconsciously someone who doesn't have a citizenship or green card It's like, why waste the opportunity to bring another Indian via marriage ask4me, the way that girl approached you; I mean is that how most GC/Citizens think Like some kind of license where you can call the shots

movie was mohra Chicken lollipop..oh yeah Where is apna Rahul, total mumbaiwala hain
Oh yes Mohra of course. Not my fault though..Afterall Mohra soch ke bas "Tip Tip Barsa Paani" aur "Tu Cheez badi hai mast mast" yaad aata hai. Latter song ke liye to theatre mein hum college waalon ne maar bhi kiya tha :hic: to replay the song... :hic:

Oh yes Mohra of course. Not my fault though..Afterall Mohra soch ke bas "Tip Tip Barsa Paani" aur "Tu Cheez badi hai mast mast" yaad aata hai. Latter song ke liye to theatre mein hum college waalon ne maar bhi kiya tha :hic: to replay the song... :hic:
..are yaar, now u pulled another string.. there was one called aditi, bengali girl..woh bhi ek story thi

Do we Desis living in US/Canada or whereever, prefer to marry consciously or subconsciously someone who doesn't have a citizenship or green card
Rajeev. Personally for me it wouldnt make a difference. Heck I wouldnt mind getting married to a non-Indian. That said I do think there may be issues with girls particularly. Think it like this. I have seen many American-Indians who were born/educated/raised in US, carry US citizenship but when it comes to marriage they go to India. Basically because American-Indian girls are supposed to be not so "true". The situation is quite different for guys. I mean it doesnt really make any difference..heck if the guy is "popular" it would be considered almost an honour. I do think the odds are stacked against girls though in this case. Not sure if you have any personal experience but the situation/problem is compounded many times over for Pakistani girls. American/British-Pakistani guys almost always get married to a Pakistan based girl and then brings her over, American/Pakistani girls have quite a few issues in this regard. xxx

..are yaar, now u pulled another string.. there was one called aditi, bengali girl..woh bhi ek story thi
Arre I have a story in that movie too..With a Bangalan girl..actually she was from Bangladesh...You go first I shall follow suit...lets open our very own version of Katha Sagar here(remember that Doordarashan serial)? xx

Re: Your first crush? Infact, the few Ameircan-Indian girls I met in US were better in attitude than the Indian counterparts ( my personal experience, no offense meant to others ) All I saw in India was what type of Job you have, the potential, the caste etc etc And here, I felt they like the person instead of the portfolio

Re: Your first crush? ^^Lurker, this is a small example Driving back from Khandala with the GC-GOLD-DIGGER and two other girls Their conversation went from how much a guy should earn, what type of flat he should have, the area and the bank balance I was appalled by the attitude, i just poked my nose in and asked ' what about love ', and the simple answer was love will happen I mean I could afford all they were talking abt but its just the way of thinking

let me ask everyone a frank question here Do we Desis living in US/Canada or whereever, prefer to marry consciously or subconsciously someone who doesn't have a citizenship or green card It's like, why waste the opportunity to bring another Indian via marriage ask4me, the way that girl approached you; I mean is that how most GC/Citizens think Like some kind of license where you can call the shots
Rajeev its a Valid question I guess. I did gave it a proper thought and have soo many relatives here so came across people and tried to understand their thought process aswell. In my opinion, I dont think we can generalize it that this is how all the GC/Citizens think.... But yet majority thinks this way aur if I say They are Made to think this was would be right. people back home put US GC/citizens on a pedestal and will be ready to marry off their daugher's with them without much back-ground check (any wanys how much can you dig sitting in india about some one who is living here). and many guys come here and chase after GC/citizen gals and use that as a short cut. So people kinda think they are supirior thanks to their citizenship or GC. But actually they just caught the earlier flight to US and in many people's case their Parents got them their so called prized possission (NO OFFENCE PLS) and about your other topic, why get someone from india by marriage when you can marry someone who is already here. -I can for a moment identify to this for the fact that Living here is different that living in india specailly when you are living with your parents and dont have to worry about paying bills, banking, casual labor is easil availabe and then you have to take acre of all these things here. Though its not a huge deal but there is a learning curve for it. also when parents are marrying their daughter with someone in US they have a different Vision of US (as if some sort of dreamland and everything comes on a plater here, Big cars and Big Bunglows etc, thanks to the johars and chopra's of Bollywood) but the reality is not excatly the same (i am saying for people who have been living here for lesser time) in the wake of these thinks, i can say why not marry someone who came here recently and is already used-to of the reality here. :wtg: OMg .... this is my longest post here on ICF :tired:

I was appalled by the attitude, i just poked my nose in and asked ' what about love ', and the simple answer was love will happen I mean I could afford all they were talking abt but its just the way of thinking
:Cry::Cry: Okay here is my Mohra waala kissa. Back then I was in Engineering college. Now this movie was obviously a huge hit and so shows ke ticket milne mein there was a big problem. More so since we went to 6-9 show, peak time. Anyway we were about 6 times and 8 girls(one of the rare occasions when there were more girls than guys in an Engineering team but I digress). So anyway we take an entire row and I step out to go get something to eat for myself. When I come back the movie has started. It is so dark. To quote a Hindi muhawara, haath ko haath nahin soojhta. So anyway I locate my friends and the row they are in and start slowly to move towards my designated seat. The age old question guys get in that situation, "Okay should I have my crotch towards her face or arse"...now dont quiet know how I went but went I did. Finally I reached my empty seat..or so it seemed. Looking towards the giant screen I slowly resided my bottom only to hear the softest shrill of "Mummy"...as it so happens I sat right on the thighs of this Bangalan from Bangladesh(an exchange student in my college). Damn it I so cussed myself and trying to look tough I stood up and gave a few chaste Bihari gaalis(why do us boys do that)..It was mighty funny and my college autograph book has a few mention of that..As for that Bangalan..well she was a proper maal so no I dont regret it.. :hic: xx

^^Lurker, this is a small example Driving back from Khandala with the GC-GOLD-DIGGER and two other girls Their conversation went from how much a guy should earn, what type of flat he should have, the area and the bank balance I was appalled by the attitude, i just poked my nose in and asked ' what about love ', and the simple answer was love will happen I mean I could afford all they were talking abt but its just the way of thinking
i have been a silent participant of many such discussion back in india aswell as here :wall: :wall: LOVE WILL HAPPEN :wall: :wall: saala GKD ki bhaisiya hai kya jo jis bhi khoonte se baandh doge wahi khadi hojaayegi :shrug: :wall: :wall: