Almonds

beetle

Re: Almonds

) Soak almonds in a cup of milk overnight. 2) Take out the almonds in the morning and cut them in smaller pieces. 3) Put the cut almonds with milk in a mixer. Put some ice cubes too. [Optional] Put a couple of spoonfuls of Protein powder to boost the protein content [End Optional] 4) Put a spoonful of kewra and rose water, depending on your taste. You can take this to work and drink it between mid-meals..very easy to make and very nutritious and tasty. Enjoy wtg Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Thnx a lot :wtg:

THE BEST MASALA MILK EVER MADE!!! Lurker, im sure u mustve heard of it.. Anando milk at chowpatty, nobody knows of it :duh:
I know what you are talking about...Woh unique bottle mein milta hai..Very difefrent to normal Coke/Pepsi/Majaa bottle hai na? Mast hota hai.
that was ages ago, ab glass mein milta hai..

Milk is just urgh! I don't like milk! The only thing I do like milk-wise is starbucks vanilla frapaccino - delicious! Almonds are yummy! Haven't had them in ages though!
as the Lurker said it earlier same problem with every girl why hate milk?

as the Lurker said it earlier same problem with every girl why hate milk?
Let me sum it up in one word Apo - nakhra. Women, specially Indian women have weak bones. Half of them start chewing vitamin tablets when they are in their 20s, 30s. One way to have strong muscles, in fact the best one as per my knowledge, is drinking milk. Great source of calcium for bones. The strange thing is that people do not realize that medicine is never better than natural products. When you drink a glass of milk your body absorbs almost all of it. When you eat a tablet even if it says 200% of daily Calcium there is a good chance your body wont absorb half of that even. So what do they do? Well pop two instead of 1. And do that for entire life!! On a side note how is it that girls, in general, do not like Milk but are the biggest crowd at Starbucks??? Whatever they sell is milk-based right? A case of messed up priorities? :doh: