Pakistan’s Irfan signed by Kolkata Knight Riders

imran666

Andy Bhai Srk supported Pakistan players inclusion in IPL 3 " This is what he said Pakistan are great neighbours to have and pak players shud have been selected " May be srk has short memory loss that it was Pak terrorists who attacked Mumbai and this is the big reason y Shivsena said they wont allow Paki players on Mumbai soil . i didnt mind any other players from the world but Pakistan is big no no as it doesnt stop exporting terrorists to india and that is the reason Majority Indians who live in India dont want any Pak players in ipl.

I hope Bal Thackeray comes takes a dig at SRK or actually ban srk from Mumbai i m big fan of Bal Thackeray the lion of maharasthra and true patriot of India.
yeah a true patriot indeed. should be made prime minister, in fact, he should be made the chancellor of hindustan, a moral and communal leader of the hindu majority. its about time we accepted that india is a hindu country and it deserves a hindu king. back to cricket...

May be u dont know India always been a Hindu country but at same time we respect all religions and yes Bal thackeray would be a better prime minister than spineless Congress leaders MMS & Sonia Gandhi since Congress came into power terrorism has risen in India . Now Back to cricket : Yes i only said Pakistani players shouldnt be allowed because of Mumbai attacks were planned & executed by Pakistanis.

May be u dont know India always been a Hindu country but at same time we respect all religions and yes Bal thackeray would be a better prime minister than spineless Congress leaders MMS & Sonia Gandhi since Congress came into power terrorism has risen in India . Now Back to cricket : Yes i only said Pakistani players shouldnt be allowed because of Mumbai attacks were planned & executed by Pakistanis.
your parents must be proud

How can any franchise sign up a pakistani player after Sohail Tanvir and Pakistani media made these disgusting comments
- "Well, I am going to blame RAW, MOSSAD, Amar Singh, Joows and Amerikans to stop the land of pure, intelligent and bootiful to make some easy moolah to buy generators and to help our brothers from other mothers getting 72 hories in kashmir, I mean who cares if it is India's domestic competition and we are not invited :--D Tanwir and PaapiSatani Media> btw, is Sohail tanweer still playing or has he become a maulvi like the other retired pakistani players ? or may be he has left the land of pure to move to land of Kaafirs, I mean - UK and Canada ? :((