it starts at 12: dark days ahead

Guest dada_rocks

Re: it starts at 12: dark days ahead It's already done and dusted Anakin. What can you do to stop that now? BTW I'm saying write about this for sure, yes. Why have the video shown? I don't see any point in showing such videos. I will advise my kids against watching national news if they start showing these videos in the news for sure.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: it starts at 12: dark days ahead See in other thread caleld picture worth thousand words, people are wondering why it happened...........I desisted from commenting lest someone's ego might get trampled.. fact is these things happen and will keep happening because people are either indifferent or chicken or politically correct and somehow will pretend these don't exist........ I think to know is to empower and sometimes it takes naked truth video to jolt people out of that extended indifference-siesta.

Re: it starts at 12: dark days ahead I can see your POV DR but again comparing that photo of famine in Sudan and a barbaric killing by a 12 year old are two different things IMO. Yes both the photo of famine and this killing gives publicity all right but the photo gives right kind of publicity while this one the wrong type.

Re: it starts at 12: dark days ahead

It's already done and dusted Anakin. What can you do to stop that now?
Obviously not this one unless you can travel back in time, but to stop future ones, which will only increase in # given the apathy and PCness of most people.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: it starts at 12: dark days ahead

I can see your POV DR but again comparing that photo of famine in Sudan and a barbaric killing by a 12 year old are two different things IMO. Yes both the photo of famine and this killing gives publicity all right but the photo gives right kind of publicity while this one the wrong type.
Fact in itself has no negative or postive baggage now what u decide to do about it that comes with hues......