Now that we have your photos, what's your first name?

King

Guest dada_rocks
Haiye haiye very nice name :wtg: Havent heard that one in a long while. What does it mean? Jahan is world...aara is what? queen or something? Wasnt Jahanaara wife of Jehangir or something? :doh: aiyo.... no.... it means the queen of the universe.... and no need to tease me over this.. i dint choose my own name... and nope... it was in the 1600s... she was the eldest daughter of Shahjahan and Mumtaz Mahal... A recap of ancient indian history... :p :hic:
Aqua now it becomes incumbent on you to not get married keeping the tradition of Jahanara and other shehjaadi of Moghals alive..:haha:

Guest dada_rocks

Itane sharma kyun rahe ho tum log.. waise I am sure everyone knows my god forsaken name but for those who still want to enthrall their ear-drums with poetry in nomenclature then I go by the moniker "Anil"

Itane sharma kyun rahe ho tum log.. waise I am sure everyone knows my god forsaken name but for those who still want to enthrall their ear-drums with poetry in nomenclature then I go by the moniker "Anil"
Seriously is that your first name? By first name I mean the name that was given to you first, as in when you were born and your parents had to pick a name based on Hindu Panchang :giggle::giggle: most of these names are hilarious, including mine...:whatchutalkingabout

Guest dada_rocks

oke oke u mean name as it comes out in Janm-kundali .. That one is "Khelanand" ( one who finds happiness in sports).. :hysterical:

oke oke u mean name as it comes out in Janm-kundali .. That one is "Khelanand" ( one who finds happiness in sports).. :hysterical:
Hahaha..Meet Omkarnaath :embaressed_smile::embaressed_smile: Saala these naming convention should be banned outright! :sad_smile:

विपिन naam hai meraa. It means Jungle in Hindi :whatchutalkingabout Tulsidas Ramcharitmanas has mentions of my name at several places.....:D
Vipin or Bipin? Waise it is one of those names jis ke rag rag mein tharak samaya hai :two_thumbs_up:

:hysterical: Satya vachan, maharaaj, satya vachan!! Ek baar ke liye mujhe legaa ke kahin aap "Kelaananda" toh nahin keh rehe, one who finds happiness in --ahem..:hysterical::hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical: Satya vachan, maharaaj, satya vachan!! Ek baar ke liye mujhe legaa ke kahin aap "Kelaananda" toh nahin keh rehe, one who finds happiness in --ahem..:hysterical::hysterical:
Vipin and omkaar babu fir se shru ho gaye:hysterical:

Ama itta sahi to naam hai Omkaarnath' date=' makes one feel like touching ur feet:haha:[/quote'] Much better than my elder brother who got christened Ainkaali..somehow it had to start with Ai and had to have Kaali maan. Aur Vipin boss Khelanand ko Kelanand na karein :hysterical:

Hahaha..Meet Omkarnaath :embaressed_smile::embaressed_smile: Saala these naming convention should be banned outright! :sad_smile:
Omkaarnath toh acchaa naam hai.......jiskaa koi nahin -- uskey Omkaarnaath.:dance: Mujhe "Puranic" naam petaa nahin kyun bahut "cool" legtaa hai. Aajse aapko Lurker kehnaa samapt, ....aur Omkaarnath ka prachalan shuru!!:two_thumbs_up:

Mujhe "Puranic" naam petaa nahin kyun bahut "cool" legtaa hai. Aajse aapko Lurker kehnaa samapt, ....aur Omkaarnath ka prachalan shuru!!:two_thumbs_up:
Arre kasam hai Benaras ke Dashashwamedh Ghat ki aapke naam ki supari nikaal doonga Vipin boss.Omkarnaath chi chi:bowwow: