Veena Malik in big Boss 4

CSK Fan

BTW' date=' Sir John, do you know the the high court has asked Colours to move this show to after 11PM? Big Boss will no linger been shown during primetimes(not ever repeats). The same directive was given to another show 'Rakhi Ka Insaaf'[/quote'] yes i know, its very sad news,:(( our govt going crazy.:(( but what we can do nothing.:(( but its good for children.:--D

I heard Dolly and Samir are sent home for the fight that happened other day ...! Dolly was the reason for the TRP to go up...:hmmmm:
Pamela's entry episode was the highest TRP episode in BB4 with a TRP of 4.8 if I am not incorrect. The last highest TRP was from the launch episode which had 3.6

^^ Watched Bigg Boss for the first time since the entry of Pamela today. Why is she wrapped all the time in a towel and nothing else. She is busy dressing up only in a towel and shaking her boobs. Is that what the producers have paid her for. :giggle:
in youtube you can watch all episodes.:yay::yay:

^^ Watched Bigg Boss for the first time since the entry of Pamela today. Why is she wrapped all the time in a towel and nothing else. She is busy dressing up only in a towel and shaking her boobs. Is that what the producers have paid her for. :giggle:
Pam aunty always sells her boobies and trust me, they sell well. Besides, what else do you think Endemol is paying her for? If this want Indian television, that towel would have dropped a few times already.