Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

what Rotten luck..we got AC Milan!!..and I was hoping for Copenhagen...damn.. the only bright side to it is Arsenal vs Barca :haha: Lets see Sasquatch and the other random dude defending against ........... would truly be a comedy night!
:dance: The other random dude Koscielny was actually awesome last night.

Congrats Goona fans :nice: Great performance' date=' expecting a 2-0 loss at Camp Nou in the hands of Barca[/quote'] Barca vs Arsenal - neither team or going to have a clean sheet. Both are attack minded and will create chances and score. If we nick one at the Camp Nou, it would mean Barca need to score 3 to progress. I am confident we will nick one more worried about how many we might let in.

wow what a night, awesome atmosphere at the ground and a cracking game. second leg will be very interesting but really difficult for us to still get through. you appreciate even more how good messi, iniesta, xavi etc are when you see them in person, their control of the ball, awareness and vision is out of this world. i do agree with the previous two posters that they did tire towards the end and maybe that is an edge we have that we are a tad bit fitter. even if we get knocked out i will never forget last night and we will always be able to say we managed to beat the greatest football team in the history of the game :D