Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

Barca and Inter got the easy ones :headshake: :headshake: Meanwhile in the semis it will be ManUtd/Chelsea vs Inter/Schalke and Madrid/Spurs vs Barca/Shaktar. Means a real possibility of Barca - Real in semis, although I would'nt put it past this Spurs side to somehow beat Real Madrid. As for ManUtd-Chelsea........................Chelsea will not, under any circumstances, be able to defeat ManUtd :yess: Come on ManUtd :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

don't underestimate Shakhtar guys..I'm glad we avoided them. Schalke would've been preferable. But Mourinho's Real sounds an impossible challenge - In BALE we trust! :pray:Bale vs Ronaldo for best winger currently..
don't you think thats going a bit too far :winky: Bale is good but to compare him with Ronaldo :headshake:

Spurs will beat Madrid. ManU vs Chelsea' date=' wow o wow! the game of this round! ManU to sneak it 2-1 on agg[/quote'] Lets see if that happens, as My thoughts are similar too, But I dont Fancy United scoring even One. 2-0 at Tampered Bridge, 0-0 at OT. For good we can concentrate on BPL (Which we can win) and will go on to lift this years Title.

Honestly its not Barca or Inter have got easy ones, Every year in the quarters most of the times, Big teams get one easy draw. (Read Comparitively) Its just that we have got the BPL Champs. And Real too have been pitted against a Good team.

Barca will need to win Big at home. Shaktar dont lose often at home. I think they havent lost at home for a long time now. Spurs' date= I think have a good chance against Madrid if they have all their players fit.
Shakhtar have a good attack line-up.. Srna,Eduardo,Moreno,Costa..etc are better than what Spurs have on display. They remind me of Mourinho's Porto in many ways. I am glad we're not facing them !

well it certainly seems like madrid vs barca in the semis and that really gets interesting then as we have 4 encounters between them in a spam of less than 1 and half month or so i.e taking into consideration the match at madrid;s home in spanish league and copa del rey final and these 2 semis clashes should be mouth watering really and loooks like mourinho got real number of chances to speak up his mind and his unbeaten record at home if at all it stays intact at end of this season would be something really worth hailing. coming to barca`s clash , it wont be that easy at all since the two sides last met in the European Super Cup in Monaco in 2009, a game Barcelona won 1-0 thanks to an extra time goal by Pedro. so shaktar aint a team that lets if off so easily