Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

What a crazy match. We were done and dusted after 10 mins:hysterical: Thought spurs would lose 9-0 at half time.:hysterical: Problem is everyone know realises how good Bale is. He is like a mix of Beckham and Giggs in to one, plus injection of steriods. Forget Rooney this is the one all the clubs should be after. No way Bale will be at spurs next year, he will be at Madrid or Man City. Should get £35 million min. Inter will also win at the lane.

What a crazy match. We were done and dusted after 10 mins:hysterical: Thought spurs would lose 9-0 at half time.:hysterical: Problem is everyone know realises how good Bale is. He is like a mix of Beckham and Giggs in to one, plus injection of steriods. Forget Rooney this is the one all the clubs should be after. No way Bale will be at spurs next year, he will be at Madrid or Man City. Should get £35 million min. Inter will also win at the lane.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

What a crazy match. We were done and dusted after 10 mins:hysterical: Thought spurs would lose 9-0 at half time.:hysterical: Problem is everyone know realises how good Bale is. He is like a mix of Beckham and Giggs in to one, plus injection of steriods. Forget Rooney this is the one all the clubs should be after.No way Bale will be at spurs next year, he will be at Madrid or Man City. Should get £35 million min. Inter will also win at the lane.
Told you the guys a freak. Price has gone up to £45 million! He will stay am sure for 1 more season then will rightly go to Madrid or something! Can you imagine the hype if he was english!!!!

Inter are pants. Champions of Europe!!!!!!!! If this is the standard of champs league we aint been missing much. More diffucult playing Bolton on saturday. They made us look like 1970 Brazil team.
Inter aren't pants. Their Manager is pants. He saw what Bale did at the San Siro, He saw Maicon being skinned by Bale and yet didnt make any alterations to the game. I said this the moment Rafa went to Inter that he was just going to take a good team and take it down the Liverpool road!!

Told you the guys a freak. Price has gone up to £45 million! He will stay am sure for 1 more season then will rightly go to Madrid or something! Can you imagine the hype if he was english!!!!
That 3rd goal was out and out Bale's goal. What superb run from the center of the pitch. Guy's a ***ing bulldog, keeps coming hard at you. And Inter aren't pants, as G_M mentioned it's the manager who makes em look like tripe. There is no way you can let a certain player dominate you for 2 consecutive matches. Which brings me to the question of what has Arsene Wenger done to counter Didier, G_M ? :laugh: What's the count 12 in 12 ? :--D

PHEW! Malouda secured our comeback and saved our arses. Sure we were playing rookies at our D but chelsea need to start regaining their form when it comes to scoring. In the recent games, we've seen Chelsea having a go at the goal posts quite few times but not managing to put them between the woodworks. Oh btw, I say hi to G_M, Shanno :hello:

I am not very sure at the moment, much as I like Wenger I am beginning to get the feeling he has reached his shelf life. Same thing with some players. Bendtner, Denilson, Vela I think have to go. Theo Walcott - I cant make up my mind about him. The biggest issue at the moment with Arsenal seems to be the inability to learn from mistales - from the manager down to the players. The mistakes are being repeated every other game and there seems to be no lessons learnt.