Which was your most memorable mtch of IPL/CLT20?

Sir john

KKR start afresh like most of the other teams. they will pick a better side this year IMO
SRGay is already roaming the streets of Lahore and Karachi to pick rag-pickers there and bring them over here to bowl. He is so obssessed with them -- he cannot see beyond them. He wastes all his money on them -- and finally they do not arrive and if and when they arrive they probably are so bloody useless -- KKR will never win. It is high time Kolkattans kicked SRGay out.

SRGay is already roaming the streets of Lahore and Karachi to pick rag-pickers there and bring them over here to bowl. He is so obssessed with them -- he cannot see beyond them. He wastes all his money on them -- and finally they do not arrive and if and when they arrive they probably are so bloody useless -- KKR will never win. It is high time Kolkattans kicked SRGay out.
Yep, I dont know why he is interested in Pakistan players alone. There are lots of other talented players around the world.

Yep' date=' I dont know why he is interested in Pakistan players alone. There are lots of other talented players around the world.[/quote'] If you want to know the truth, of Mohammad Irfan - Let me tell you he has been Picked by Akram. I dont know much why so many usless pak players played for KKR in IPL-1 honestly.