Commonwealth Games may be called off : NZ official

seedhi

:hysterical: Its even funnier since you don't get the irony.
its easy to collect news from here and there. did you know how much hard work all people putting there,like security,volunters etc. plz show respect to all of them. :hmmm::hmmm:

did u even read the news
There were suggestions that new tarmac was still being laid on the damaged running track. The track has had problems because of the amount of rain from the late monsoons and was reportedly damaged during the opening ceremony.
It got damaged due to rain & opening ceremony and they are replacing it .. whats wrong with that ?

school children practising from last 50 days for closing ceremonies. everyone applauding us there,but you live in aus,so your views and point of thinking become like them.:cantstop:
Applauding and criticizing where its due Applauding for the opening ceremony, criticism for all the incompetence, gross negligence etc The Boxing event was rescheduled because the scales weren't properly calibrated. Now, the athletics track is damaged hours before its about to start. Who cares about the athletes, you just keep ogling the swimmers and watch the opening/closing ceremony.

It got damaged due to rain & opening ceremony and they are replacing it .. whats wrong with that ?
Nothing, but the damage is still there just hours before the event is about to start ? This is not some media hyping it up disproportionately ---
"For a top athlete coming into a stadium this is not what you expect. It's beyond anything I imagined. Hopefully it will be ready to go for the first session."
and
"I've seen a number of athletes come in and I think they're in shock."

this imo was just plain whinging. They had to stand in non-air-conditioned area for freaking 60 mins .. whats the big deal about it ? There were many teams behind them and in the same area which chose not to whine about it. I would like to know how Aus was able to provide athletes with 100% air-conditioned stadium for track and field. They didnt like 40* heat in India , too bad. :finger: