Ranji Trophy 2010-11: Super League

Hyderabad out for lowest Ranji total [21 ALL OUT] None of there batsmen reached a 2Digit score .. And who is this guy Deepak Chahar http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/current/player/447261.html He took 8 wickets ..Any one have any idea about him??

On the first morning of the 77th Ranji Trophy, Rajasthan bowled Hyderabad out for 21 in Jaipur, breaking the record for the lowest team total set in the first edition of the tournament in 1934-35, when Southern Punjab were bowled out for 22 chasing 114 against Northern India in Amritsar. Debutant Deepak Chahar, Rajasthan's 18-year-old medium-pacer, got his first-class career off to a sensational start with a spell that read 7.3-2-10-8. He was not close to getting a perfect 10, though: Pankaj Singh claimed the second and fourth Hyderabad wickets. Chahar was on a hat-trick once, removing MP Arjun and Alfred Absolem with the last ball of his seventh over and the first of his eighth. Pagadala Naidu, the No. 11, kept the hat-trick ball out but got out to the next one. Not one of Hyderabad's batsmen got to double figures, and Akshath Reddy's 6 was the highest individual score. Incredibly, there were only three ducks, and no extras. Hyderabad's effort also equalled the record for the lowest total in all first-class cricket in India, a mark that has stayed for 95 seasons. Back in 1915-16, in the good old days of the Bombay Quadrangular, the Europeans bundled the Mohammedans out for 21. Chahar's debut figures, though, fell just short of the record effort on debut. Back in 1956-57, Maharashtra's Vasant Ranjane took 9 for 56on first-class debut, bowling Saurashtra out for 83 in Khadakvasla and setting up an easy innings win.

Why is Rahane not playing? Is he injured or what? PS: So this is the reason: Ajinkya Rahane, their best batsman over the last two seasons, was declared unfit in the morning having failed to recover completely from the ankle injury he picked during a recent corporate league tournament. LINK

I am really happy that hyderbad is bowled out for 21. I wish they were bowled out for single digit. I have read some columns about delhi being the most corrupt ranji team. But i totally disagree with that. Hydferabad tops the list. if tendulkar was born in hyderabad, he would have never played for india. From last 5 years, hyderabad became oine of the worst circket body and results are showing up. Rayudu took a very smart decision to move out of hyderabad. All he has to concentrate now is cricket. He need not have to deal with un-necessary politics. Right now, if you have to play for hyderabad, you should have political influence, or you have to be a ex-ranji player's son or have lot's of money..... WELL DONE HYDERABAD......Keep up the good work and break the lowest ever ranji score record...