XIX Commonwealth Games, Delhi, 3-14 October

@viru what is ur job?:dontknow:
job ???? :hmmm: I am a webmaster mainly and so no fixed time needed.. can work anytime I want although sometimes I need to concentrate more urgently .. rest somewhat self employed with a couple of businesses too .. I do whatever I want and I dont need to work much for that as I already have quite a few established business and dont need to work .. right now my work is watching CWG as I am yenjoying it :eyedance:

job ???? :hmmm: I am a webmaster mainly and so no fixed time needed.. can work anytime I want although sometimes I need to concentrate more urgently .. rest somewhat self employed with a couple of businesses too .. I do whatever I want and I dont need to work much for that as I already have quite a few established business and dont need to work .. right now my work is watching CWG as I am yenjoying it :eyedance:
:hail: i am so jealous

:hail: i am so jealous
bhai do you do full time job.. if so follow my principle somewhat.. mehnat karo kuch saal and save some money with lesser enjoyment .. then invest the money in business etc. and then reap the rewards aur mehnat ghata do .. waise I have some more goals (some extremely high and some not that high) in the next few years and once I achieve the not that high goals then I might become a full time traveler and enjoy life a lot more .. not sure but to become a traveler for at least a few years is my backup plan if I am not able to receive my extremely high goals and have to be satisfied with only the stable and somewhat fair goals ... life is about planning too... earn, invest and reap rewards and reinvest and re-reap benefits and so on
@viru watch me at 9 october during india vs scotland hockey match.
sure SJ :two_thumbs_up:

DD not showing weight lifting?
nope .. they are showing shooting and India's Omkar Singh is top in shooting right now.. maybe another gold in shooting for us .. awesome going .. we are striking gold everywhere as of now.. two wrestlers have also moved to finals and two more gold chances there too.. I am also interested in knowing about weightlifting and if Renu Bala won that gold or not

Renu Bala beats the record of snatch and now she is trying for the record of clean and jerk too. it is now almost sure we are getting gold here too .. salute our Indian athletes ... never knew they were so talented .. really we seem to negate all other games while only concentrating in cricket.. these guys and gals are perhaps more hardworking than cricketers We win the told here too .. another gold here too So, now 9 golds, 7 silvers and 2 bronze. Way to go. :isalute:

nope .. they are showing shooting and India's Omkar Singh is top in shooting right now.. maybe another gold in shooting for us .. awesome going .. we are striking gold everywhere as of now.. two wrestlers have also moved to finals and two more gold chances there too.. I am also interested in knowing about weightlifting and if Renu Bala won that gold or not
c&j is going on now...please update if they r showing it. http://results.cwgdelhi2010.org/en/Comp.mvc/Info/ResultList/WLW058101