XIX Commonwealth Games, Delhi, 3-14 October

India defeats England for the first time CWG history in the Badminton Mixed Team Event 3-0 with Saina (:yay:) taking the singles game. They are off to the finals so atleast a silver is in the bag. Its a pity that such a team event fetches just one medal.

Haha I heard that an Aussie cyclist stuck hsi finger up or something and same with an Aussie wrestler who had a silver medal but got it taken off him because of it. Lol idiots.
Please dont utter BS without knowing it. Did you watch the match. The Aussie was a sore loser who at first started hitting and slapping the Indian wrestler in the final when he saw he was losing and then he also made indecent gesture to the judges. When did Aussies start supporting hitting and slapping in sports. :hmmm: :finger: Aussie chief himself apologized for it later on and if you would have watched the match then you would never have supported him for sure IMO.

Viru bhai, Aaj kahan kahan se gold aane ke chances hain?
just let me check the schedule .. I am not much into CWG sports but we are good in shooting, wrestling, weightlifting, tennis, badminton, TT, archery etc. We have won a gold a few minutes ago in archery... our women team won the gold in archery and this if the first time Indian women archery team has got a CWG gold :isalute:

just let me check the schedule .. I am not much into CWG sports but we are good in shooting, wrestling, weightlifting, tennis, badminton, TT, archery etc. We have won a gold a few minutes ago in archery... our women team won the gold in archery and this if the first time Indian women archery team has got a CWG gold :isalute:
:two_thumbs_up::icflove:

There are 5 golds on offer in shooting, 3 in wrestling, 2 in archery (one of which we have already won), 2 in weightlifting, one each in TT, badminton and tennis and we might have chances in all these... the only problem is that there are 11 golds on offer in swimming and 8 in athletics and 5 in gymnastics and hope that the English do not get a lot of golds in these as we are nearly pathetic in these three sports .. waise CWG medals are really skewed up.. both Olympics and CWG are too much skewed in favor of these three sports

Feck.. it seems English might go ahead of us today AUS 32 19 18 69 IND 15 11 9 35 ENG 12 24 12 48 England has already marched ahead of us in medals tally though they are behind us due to gold .. we missed out yesterday and today also we might miss out a bit as there a far more medals in aquatics, athletics and gymnastics compared to other sports and we are not that great in these three Wrestling will also end in next two days and so will tennis.. Athletics will keep on increasing events in the next few days .. really skewed up now.. I feel that England might move ahead of us in the coming days looking at the schedule :headshake: Check the events and golds/medals on offer here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Commonwealth_Games#Calendar

Commonwealth Games is turning out to be a sham in terms of medal tally distribution. The western nations of CWG viz. Aussies, England and Canada is pressurizing CGF to increase medals in events where they are good at and to decrease medals in events they suck. India has been a traditional stronghold in wrestling and now CWG is planning to drop wrestling in 2014 CWG Glasglow as western nations are demanding a removal of wrestling. No offense but this medal distribution pattern is really making me doubt the authenticity of CWG and Olympics. They seem skewed to benefit the western nations instead. Here is the news article http://altw.telegraphindia.com/1101007/jsp/sports/story_13028745.jsp

Please dont utter BS without knowing it. Did you watch the match. The Aussie was a sore loser who at first started hitting and slapping the Indian wrestler in the final when he saw he was losing and then he also made indecent gesture to the judges. When did Aussies start supporting hitting and slapping in sports. :hmmm: :finger: Aussie chief himself apologized for it later on and if you would have watched the match then you would never have supported him for sure IMO.
Dude I was calling him an idiot. Think ya need to get your facts right.

Dude I was calling him an idiot. Think ya need to get your facts right.
Ok .. I thought you were saying CWG officials idiot for disqualifying them... sorry for that :icflove: Meanwhile India wins another gold medal in shooting and a bronze in the same event too.. news channels are saying 17th gold medal.. which one is the 16th BTW :hmmm:

Indian archery men's top seeded team crashes out in the semis to the Aussies :((
yes .. lost just now :(( .. in previous matches the crowd kept on disturbing the opposition but in this match they did not do so .. maybe the match officials stopped them from doing so but the crowd had been disturbing the opposition and shouting "India Jeetega" whenever the opposition teams took their shot and broke their concentration .. but today in this match they did not I suppose :haha: But they might still win the bronze I suppose as they lost in semis

Sania Mirza also reaches finals of tennis... which means one medal in semis each for mens singles tennis as well women singles tennis as Somdev has already moved to finals a few hours ago The only disappointment was the Paes-Sania pair crashing out yesterday in mixed doubles as it was somewhat expected to clean sweep in tennis

New Zealand TV host suspended for mispronouncing Delhi's CM name as 'Dick-sh`i`t' Wed, Oct 6 10:20 AM Wellington, Oct 6 (ANI): A New Zealand television station has suspended its breakfast show host Paul Henry for mispronouncing Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Diksh`i`t's name several times in a crude manner. Henry's slurs featured as a clip on TVNZ website in which he ridicules the name of Commonwealth Games troubleshooter Sheila Diksh`i`t. The Video Extras section of TVNZ's website promoted the Diksh`i`t clip, which now appears to have been removed, under the heading "Paul Henry laughs about the name Diksh`i`t", Stuff.co.nz reports. "The dip sh`i`t woman. God, what's her name? D`i`ck Sh`i`t. Is it Dick Sh`i`t ... it looks like 'Dick Sh`i`t'. It's so appropriate, because she's Indian, so she'd be dick-in-sh`i`t wouldn't she, do you know what I mean? Walking along the street ... it's just so funny," Henry said.
Alright I watched the Clip, he indeed crossed the line :--D anyway I will find his address and phone number and will put it publicly to Phuck him and TVNZ :--D brb in 30 mins.. 4rasex.jpg