XIX Commonwealth Games, Delhi, 3-14 October

Jwala babe please dont give away points .. we are down 6-13 now :(( Jwala and Diju needs to concentrate a bit .. the enthu of the last round seems to have got down a bit .. Diju and Jwala are not hitting smashes or playing aggressive now and they seem to have lost heir focus a bit Getting worried now .. I want gold And bloody DD cuts off the telecast when only a few points remain :mad:

Jwala babe please dont give away points .. we are down 6-13 now :(( Jwala and Diju needs to concentrate a bit .. the enthu of the last round seems to have got down a bit .. Diju and Jwala are not hitting smashes or playing aggressive now and they seem to have lost heir focus a bit Getting worried now .. I want gold And bloody DD cuts off the telecast when only a few points remain :mad:
koi nahi.. haar rahe hain yeh.. 17-7

Abbey yeh team competition hai btw.. yeh jeetne/haarne se gold nahi decide hoga.
ok .. so you mean all the competitions in badminton combined would decide the gold like it is in TT .. if so then it is still acceptable though these two especially Jwala are our best bets after Saina in badminton .. so it would be good if they can give the lead

Polomi Ghatak also competing with Singapore opponent in TT .. her spin and smashes are aweome... to many events going on simultaneous and DD is cutting everything off to show the others etc. 6 golds till now .. 3 golds in shooting, 2 golds in wrestling and one in archery.. hope that one more in weightlifting at least and we will beat our personal best record of 6 golds in a day

Wow' date=' Kashyap giving the world number 1 a really good fight.. Loses 21-18 in the first game[/quote'] What is the result of Badminton as of now .. DD has cut that off completely .. in TT we are lagging behind in finals from Singapore 0-2 .. even in third game it is becoming difficult Weightlifting is looking our only chances in gold now .. badminton and TT are not looking good for us .. is it the finals in Badminton too BTW I have seen Kashyap's game the other day too and he gives very good competition .. very aggressive for sure

Chandrakant lifts up 180 kg in second attempt .. baaki sabki 175 kg me phat rahi thi .. awesome lift .. highest as of now but one competitor still remaining I suppose.. another lifter lifts 180 kg but Chandrakant still ahead in total
Hain.. which weightlifting competition is this ? The kiwi and Aussie are 1 and 2 where i see.. Chandrakant is nowhere :dontknow:

What is the result of Badminton as of now .. DD has cut that off completely .. in TT we are lagging behind in finals from Singapore 0-2 .. even in third game it is becoming difficult Weightlifting is looking our only chances in gold now .. badminton and TT are not looking good for us .. is it the finals in Badminton too BTW I have seen Kashyap's game the other day too and he gives very good competition .. very aggressive for sure
Going to be a silver there.. as well as TT..

Hain.. which weightlifting competition is this ? The kiwi and Aussie are 1 and 2 where i see.. Chandrakant is nowhere :dontknow:
yup he was there at the top after his first and second attempts but the biggies came later on and pushed him to fourth .. we are not getting medal in weightlifting too.. feck .. the evening has not been that good .. losing too many chances in the evening .. TT and Badminton were really high chances for us but we are losing both it seems and only going to get silver there :(( 7 golds wont happen but we will remain no.2 in medals tally nonetheless

yup he was there at the top after his first and second attempts but the biggies came later on and pushed him to fourth .. we are not getting medal in weightlifting too.. feck .. the evening has not been that good .. losing too many chances in the evening .. TT and Badminton were really high chances for us but we are losing both it seems and only going to get silver there :((
No yaar.. Malaysia is too strong in Badminton.. No way we were gonna beat them.. And even in TT, it was going to be very hard.