IPL terminates Rajasthan Royals, Kings XI Punjab franchises

Guest prince

Prem has something personal against Srinivasan - he has been very biased and very vocal since this Modi scandals came to light' date=' considering he is supposed to be a neutral columnist. We will find that out soon what vested interests made him take sides with frauds like Modi from the start.[/quote'] C'mon mate, Prem has literally pwned LM on national television innumerable times. Just because he's calling a spade a spade doesn't make him a man with dubious intentions. That man would be NS, for he twisted (sorry, amended) the rules to own an IPL team in the first place. If it is right to put that Prem has something personal against Srini, is it justified to say that even the SUPREME COURT OF INDIA has some personal vendetta against Srini as well? You know the answer.

. And the biggest political masterstroke was getting Jag Dalmiya back in the mix so that LM and Dalmiya do not tie up to screw ém up. All this is turning very petty.
:hatsoff: Exactly. Lose a big stake in power aka Modi. No worries. Lets bring back our old protege of Dalmiya.

C'mon mate, Prem has literally pwned LM on national television innumerable times. Just because he's calling a spade a spade doesn't make him a man with dubious intentions. That man would be NS, for he twisted (sorry, amended) the rules to own an IPL team in the first place. If it is right to put that Prem has something personal against Srini, is it justified to say that even the SUPREME COURT OF INDIA has some personal vendetta against Srini as well? You know the answer.
All that I see is that Prem jumps at any opportunity without losing any time to defame Srinivasan - not at all like the neutral and balanced journalist that I have known him to be. Surely he has something personal against Srinivasan, good or bad. Time will tell what the matter is.

Rajan anna, all that you have said doesn't change the fact that in this tussle of settling personal scores, BCCI is killing its golden goose. Today, Prem Panicker is questioning Mr.CSK's intentions. Tomorrow, there will be more. And justifiably so.
fortunately, neither you nor Prem Panicker would deliver judgment on the IPL's termination of RR & KXIP.there is a legal process and IMHO BCCI's case's strong. they have listed out their case. please check it and see how u can defend RR & KXIP.if some one takes a franchise from BCCI, they have to follow the rules set by BCCI/IPL.i dont see why any one can be sore at BCCI's action , especially when Modi was completely covering up everything related to these because he has vested interests in these franchisees.

ae you saying nefarious entities now own these teams? why didnt the bcci say anything when the shares wre transfered to thos new owners.why wait till now?.why didnt thy stop it from happening in the first place?
LK Modi was running IPL as if it is personal fiefdom. he was patronised by powerful elements like Pawar. thank god, Modi is out and all his shenanigans are out. Modi symbolises corruption and he will pay for it.skeletons are tumbling out very often.he has to answer a lot to Enforcement directorate and I.T for all his mauritius connections/aircraft/benamis.

C'mon mate, Prem has literally pwned LM on national television innumerable times. Just because he's calling a spade a spade doesn't make him a man with dubious intentions. That man would be NS, for he twisted (sorry, amended) the rules to own an IPL team in the first place. If it is right to put that Prem has something personal against Srini, is it justified to say that even the SUPREME COURT OF INDIA has some personal vendetta against Srini as well? You know the answer.
Prem Panikker's words must be gospel. he hinted just a few weeks back that SRT intentionally held back Keiron Pollard so that MI loses and bookies made money, almost drawing a conclusion that SRT was alos involved with fixing. enuf said.

:P Modi atleast knew how to run the damn show. These guys are ruining the T20 format in this country. Congratulations BCCI. You've just killed your golden goose.
Modi's goose was killed, not BCCI's. IPL can be organised by BCCI because it is not rocket science. professionals will manage it better. i would be happy if the likes of Modi's lackeys like Sundar Raman are not around and dont throw out from the enclosures Indian cricketers like Narendra Hirwani and Sunil Valson for the sake of their associates.imagine Hirwani who represented india, being asked to vacate his seat by an IPL Official.yes, Modi and his team were angels and they were the epitome of virtues!

fortunately' date=' neither you nor Prem Panicker would deliver judgment on the IPL's termination of RR & KXIP.there is a legal process and IMHO BCCI's case's strong. they have listed out their case. please check it and see how u can defend RR & KXIP.if some one takes a franchise from BCCI, they have to follow the rules set by BCCI/IPL.i dont see why any one can be sore at BCCI's action , especially when Modi was completely covering up everything related to these because he has vested interests in these franchisees.[/quote'] So are you trying to absolve Srini and say that the Supreme Court of India gave wrong "advice" and that both of them are running a malicious campaign to spoil his image? C'mon bro, its blatantly out in the open now. Srini is out on a witch-hunt. If Modi is bad, he is worse. Modi atleast knew how to run a league. Srini is demolishing everything and everyone who disagrees with him. By squarely blaming everything on Srini, you can't say that Srini is the purest thing on this planet since a Mother's hug.

So are you trying to absolve Srini and say that the Supreme Court of India gave wrong "advice" and that both of them are running a malicious campaign to spoil his image? C'mon bro, its blatantly out in the open now. Srini is out on a witch-hunt. If Modi is bad, he is worse. Modi atleast knew how to run a league. Srini is demolishing everything and everyone who disagrees with him. By squarely blaming everything on Srini, you can't say that Srini is the purest thing on this planet since a Mother's hug.
My take on today's termination of the 2 franchisees is that-BCCI has every right to act the way they have done. i am no fan boy of NS, show me any post in the last 3 years( before today) where i have supported him .pointing out Modi's blatant corruption does not mean that I love NS! I hate Modi. he is corrption personified.he cost BCCI 100's of crores. he cheated BCCI.Looted. for all the cash cow adjectives, do you know how much "profit" BCCI made from ipl in the hugely successful 1st edition? 64 crores!!! yes, that is how much Modi was ready to declare.u can check out info on that. I am surprised Modi still has supporters, that is surprising/shocking to say the least.if Modi can be supported even after all these scandals, i am sure no one should feel bad for supporting any politician in india.

LalitKModi
 Have heard that notice to teams was served by bcci lawyer who is also superkings and india cements lawyer. If true, begs a question or two.

Prem is the chief "Panicker" :hitler: Everyone is running a malicious campaign against Srini. :hitler: 1. Supreme Court of India. 2. Lalit Modi. 3. Prem Panicker.
Now I see why Dalmiya was recalled
I had told ya long back. And scroll up to check my post on the political masterstroke again.

BCCI's case against Rajasthan and Punjab The franchise agreement allows the BCCI to terminate a team with immediate effect if there have been violations of any of the procedures that govern changes in ownership and control of a franchise. The case against Rajasthan Royals The BCCI alleges that Rajasthan are guilty of violating the franchise agreement on three counts: 1). The original bid document is picked and signed by Manoj Badale, representing Emerging Media (IPL) Limited, a UK-based company, which wins the bid for the Jaipur franchise. The shares of the franchise, however, are held by two individuals, Ranjit Barthakur and Fraser Castellino, who are the only two shareholders representing Jaipur IPL Cricket Private Limited, the firm which signed the final franchise agreement on March 31, 2008. According to the BCCI, this amounts to stepping into the shoes of the original bidder without being a "group company or entity controlled by the bidder," which violates the tender process. 2. The franchise agreement states that no change of control can occur in the first three years. However, in the course of its investigation, the BCCI claims Rajasthan restructured its ownership pattern twice - in March 2008 and January 2009. During its internal probe in April 2010, the BCCI finds that on both dates when the franchise agreements were signed, neither Emerging Media (IPL) Limited represented by Badale, nor any Mauritius-based company had any shares in Jaipur IPL Cricket Private Limited. On March 10, 2008 Castellino transfers 5000 out of the total share capital of 10000 shares to EM Sporting Holdings Limited, Mauritius. The BCCI is unaware of the change of control. Similarly, Barthakur had transferred 4999 shares to EM Sporting Holdings Limited on January 27, 2009 and one share to Emerging Media (IPL) Limited, UK. 3. The board is miffed with Rajasthan for providing wrong information about the corporate structure of Jaipur IPL Cricket Private Limited. The board has also raised the inclusion of Jaipur IPL Cricket Private Limited as "incorrect" as the firm holding the franchisee rights. The case against Kings XI Punjab The board alleges that Punjab is guilty of violating the franchise agreement on three counts: 1. The bidders for the franchise were led by Preity Zinta, who was named Chairperson of KPH Dream Cricket Private Limited, the company which held the rights to the franchise. However, the shares of the franchise were held by ACEE Enterprises Private Limited and Mohit Burman. The board says this amounts to stepping into the shoes of the original bidder "without being a group company or entity controlled by the bidder," which violates the tender process. 2. The franchise agreement states that no change of control can occur in the first three years. However, in the course of its investigation, the board claims that Punjab restructured its ownership pattern twice - in May and June of 2008. In May, the two listed owners of KPH Dream Cricket, ACCE Enterprises and Mohit transferred their shares to Dabur Investment Corporation Limited and Windy Investments Limited. Then in June, the share holdings of Dabur and Windy dropped to 23%, with Preity Zinta, Ness Wadia, Colway Investments Limited, Karan Paul and Root Invest Private Limited sharing the other 77%. 3. In addition, the board says that the two violations above amount to Punjab having made false claims in its bid documents related to its ownership and subsequently in its declarations as a franchisee, which also gives the BCCI the right to terminate the franchise.

My take on today's termination of the 2 franchisees is that-BCCI has every right to act the way they have done. i am no fan boy of NS, show me any post in the last 3 years( before today) where i have supported him .pointing out Modi's blatant corruption does not mean that I love NS! I hate Modi. he is corrption personified.he cost BCCI 100's of crores. he cheated BCCI.Looted. for all the cash cow adjectives, do you know how much "profit" BCCI made from ipl in the hugely successful 1st edition? 64 crores!!! yes, that is how much Modi was ready to declare.u can check out info on that. I am surprised Modi still has supporters, that is surprising/shocking to say the least.if Modi can be supported even after all these scandals, i am sure no one should feel bad for supporting any politician in india.
1. Does everyone think the BCCI is stupid enough to get looted for 3 years without a hint of what was happening? Everyone was in on the scheme and Modi is the fall guy. 2. These franchises have invested millions. Just because someone hates the teams is not reason enough to show them the door. 3. If rules are all that matter, why doesn't Srini move out of the CSK venture? 4. Why was he not hauled up for conflict-of-interest, after observations from the Supreme Court? 5. Why is everyone sweeping away the Supreme Court's "advice" under the mat and pinning everything on Modi? 6. If Modi pays for the wrong he does, why doesn't Srini? If Modi wasn't above the law, why is Srini?

1. Does everyone think the BCCI is stupid enough to get looted for 3 years without a hint of what was happening? Everyone was in on the scheme and Modi is the fall guy. thats your opinion. my opinion is Pawar covered up and protected Modi until Modi became too big for his shoes and insulted PC last year and Tharoor this year.If you think Modi is the fall guy, then can u justify the commission deal with WSG and the aircraft purchase case?He epitomised corruption.good luck to you if you think he is a fall guy. 2. These franchises have invested millions. Just because someone hates the teams is not reason enough to show them the door. scroll above and see BCCI's case against the franchisees.even if they have invested billions, they have committed wrongs when they r franchisee of IPL and not followed IPL guidelines. really dont know what justification u have about their acts. they have to respond and you can read about their legal team's response in the court of law! 3. If rules are all that matter, why doesn't Srini move out of the CSK venture? BCCI has to answer that . 4. Why was he not hauled up for conflict-of-interest, after observations from the Supreme Court? BBCI has to answer that. 5. Why is everyone sweeping away the Supreme Court's "advice" under the mat and pinning everything on Modi? self appointed spokesmen can try to deflect Modi's corruption, but Modi is corrupt to the core.there have been so many scandals. he has cheated IPL/BCCI of crores.i am again saying this- I am really surprised that people support him despite all his misdeeds and corruption.he was controlling IPL with an iron fist and so he gets more flak. 6. If Modi pays for the wrong he does, why doesn't Srini? If Modi wasn't above the law, why is Srini?
again BCCI's laws/bye laws and internal workings favour Srini. srini has not indulged in deals with right from broadcasters to security suppliers to stakes in Franchisees. he deserves all possible condemnation.