Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA

Rohan495

Re: Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA Yeah right! The MVP of NBA is the same guy who has been the MVP for past 2 seasons - Steve Nash. After that its Tim Duncan and Dwayne Wade. Kobe comes afterward. He is having a great season, I shall give him that but MVP? :duh:

Re: Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA Kobe, D. Wade and Lebron. The top 3 talents (not necessarily in that order) in the NBA. Kobe is my fav as the Lakers are my fav team. I wouldn't want to watch Duncan even if you paid me money, he is so boring. Yes, Nash is an energizer bunny, but the kind of atheleticism these 3 guys above exhibit is simply astounding. Regarding MVP, I guess you have to wait for the season to progress a little more. Too early for that.

Re: Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA Kobe played great to send Duncan and his spurs to defeat at San Antonio. The way Kobe can shoot over defenders jumping over them clearly reminds of MJ. But Rohan, D. Wade can pretty much do all that Kobe can and neither of them come anywhere close to MJ as a total package. Bheem, the NFL and NBA are really good. It is just that you have to pick some teams to follow. Given that you are in NJ and all your local teams suck big time, you might have a problem. I am in the N. Cal and also have a problem following local teams as they all suck now, but been a laker fan all along as orange county was my first home in the US.

Re: Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA

Yoda....the Sac Kings were really really good a few years ago...giving the Lakers a serious run for their money in the Playoffs. ...and then you Nor Cal guys have the Oakland Raiders!
I hate the kings, they are too far off and they are a laker rival. Raiders suck big time now. They were good in the 70s I believe. :hic: The 9ers have been good till the mid 90s. Since then have been on a down hill. The warriors have sucked forever. The Giants are decent, but never make it past the 1st round of the playoffs and I hate baseball. The Sharks are good, but I don't follow Hockey. I am pretty much left with the Lakers in the NBA. In NFL I tend to follow the team that plays well (Pats, Colts, whoever)