We look strong in the league...

Captain of Bhangra

Re: We look strong in the league... I watched the last 15 mins of that first half - caught CRonaldo's goal. Incredible stuff. Manutd made it look so easy. Superb save from Van der Sar to deny Totti as well ! They are well up for it. Meanwhile Valencia are 1-0 up against Abramovich's millionaires, fantastic.

Re: We look strong in the league... WHAT A RUSH!!! WHAT A FKKKING RUSH!!! BETTER THAN SEX!!!! AT ONE STAGE, CHELSEA WINNING 2-1, UTD LOSING 1-0, AND THEN UTD WENT 2-0 DOWN, WE WERE HEADING TOWARDS BEING EQUAL ON POINTS, BUT THE FANTASTIC COMEBACK BY UTD, AND BOLTON'S RESILIENCE HAS PUT US IN AN AMAZING POSITION! 5 POINTS CLEAR WITH 3 GAMES LEFT! THIS IS HUGE, IT'S FAR FROM OVER YET, BUT WE NEEDED THIS! COME ON UNITEDDDDDDD!!!!!!! (ps, I made a joke to my friend on Thursday that Phil Neville should score an own goal, so was quite stunned by that!!! :eek::eek::eek: )

Re: We look strong in the league...

WHAT A RUSH!!! WHAT A FKKKING RUSH!!! BETTER THAN *****!!!! AT ONE STAGE, CHELSEA WINNING 2-1, UTD LOSING 1-0, AND THEN UTD WENT 2-0 DOWN, WE WERE HEADING TOWARDS BEING EQUAL ON POINTS, BUT THE FANTASTIC COMEBACK BY UTD, AND BOLTON'S RESILIENCE HAS PUT US IN AN AMAZING POSITION! 5 POINTS CLEAR WITH 3 GAMES LEFT! THIS IS HUGE, IT'S FAR FROM OVER YET, BUT WE NEEDED THIS! COME ON UNITEDDDDDDD!!!!!!! (ps, I made a joke to my friend on Thursday that Phil Neville should score an own goal, so was quite stunned by that!!! :eek::eek::eek: )
To be honest, Chelski had f*cked up last week when they failed to move ahead of Manutd by drawing away to Newcastle

Re: We look strong in the league... We're almost there, we can win the league now with just a loss and a draw in our last 2 matches, and that's if Chelsea win their remaining 3 matches... If Chelsea lose/draw one of those 3 matches, the title is automatically ours...

Re: We look strong in the league... It's all over now. I fully expect Chelsea to draw at Emirates - hell, i wouldn't even bat an eye-lid if they lost either, that is how poor their form has been lately. Congratulations to Bhangra-man, and all the other Manutd fans on ICF. Led the race from start to finish.