4x50 for Kobe...

yoda

Re: 4x50 for Kobe... Kobe Bryant is the best, most dominant player there is in the nba no questions against it. Kobe Bryant is the next Jordan, and in fact he doesnt even need to compare to Jordan. Kobe would of balled up Jordan no doubt if jordan was in his prime and kobe was in his prime kobe would easily take over. Kobe for MVP no doubt, he should of been the MVP last year. Its kind of lame how steve nash might get again this year. But as far as offense is concerned and taking over games he should be given MVP just for that no matter what

Re: 4x50 for Kobe... Kobe is fucking insane, but dude Nash def deserves MVP which means most valuable player not most insanely skilled player, if it wasn't for Nash teh suns would no where near be as good as they are. if it wasn't for kobe then they would still suck and uncapable of contending for a title. Kobe certainly plays like Jordan and has a similar desire to win and take over games, but Jordan is Jordan there's nobody of his calibre in teh world.

Re: 4x50 for Kobe... answer me one question how the hell the nash deserve MVP with Amare Marion 2 all stars on the team? Kobe deserves MVP look at the players Nash is sorrounded by compared by Kobe how the hell can kobe not get MVP after this efforts so far this year. He Averages 30.8 pts 5.5 Boards and 5.6 assists a game how is that not MVP numbers

Re: 4x50 for Kobe...

answer me one question how the hell the nash deserve MVP with Amare Marion 2 all stars on the team? Kobe deserves MVP look at the players Nash is sorrounded by compared by Kobe how the hell can kobe not get MVP after this efforts so far this year. He Averages 30.8 pts 5.5 Boards and 5.6 assists a game how is that not MVP numbers
a MVP supposedly has to make his teammates better. donno why, that's what i keep hearing. so unless kobe can make odom score more, and others rebound better and get the team more wins, he won't win it. anyways, i am happy if the lakers make the playoffs.