AC Milan v Manchester United

Dhondy

Re: AC Milan v Manchester United

Have you recently won a British Passport' date=' or are you about to get one?[/quote'] It's a somewhat snide comment, feverpitch, and I must say I didn't like it.
Come on, don't tell me that curiosity is punished on this forum?

Re: AC Milan v Manchester United No, we are quite laissez-faire in fact. You just came across as really condescending in that post. Maybe you didn't realize it. Anyway, I can take it, no worries. Came out of the blue though.

Re: AC Milan v Manchester United

I look upon United as a bit of a soft touch. They'll bully the hell out of weak opposition, but the moment they come up against some really big boys, they are shown up.
You don't win league titles by merely picking off the smaller sides, and getting beaten by the big ones. The premiership big 4 are Utd, Chelsea, Liverpooh, and Arsenal. Utd have played 5 out of their big 6 matches for the season in the league, and have won 2, drawn 1, lost 2 by one goal margins, so hardly being shown up... When Arsenal had that amazing side in 03/04, and went on an amazing unbeaten run, who ended it? Utd... When Chelsea were heading towards Arsenal's record in 05/06, who stopped them? Utd... The biggest game in terms of fierce rivalry is v Liverpooh, they haven't won against us in the league since 2002/2003, and this season, we did the double on them... Even in Europe, we've been missing out because of poor away performances, but no club, no matter how big, has had the better of us at Old Trafford in ages... The theory of Utd being shown up against big opposition is well off the mark...