Hatsoff to Robelinda

b555

I would never have posted such videos if not for the torrents of abuse I was getting over videos that had nothing to do with India or Indian fans. If they can't take the videos and the sarcasm then they shouldn't dish it out in the first place. For about 4 months i put up with it' date=' then i started giving some back, I gave the abuser every opportunity to retract comments as i didn't want wars going on, but they dug their own hole.[/quote'] Robelinda- can u please post videos without making derogatory comments about our legends or the team? If people respond to you in an abusive way why not ignore them or have man to man war of words with them rather than calling our cricketing gods "cheats" & what not. It seems like u have as many admirers as haters (or more) so why not take the high road & accept the former but reject the latter Lemme know if that makes sense or not

Well I did that, at the start of the year- it didn't work. I didn't even know youtube was full of anti-Aussie and anti-Ponting videos, until the crazy nutters started having a go at me and sending me links to these videos, it was like i was the scum of the earth for uploading a nice Ponting innings vs England. I did try for quite a few months to be the elder statesman in such quarrels, but the sheer absurdity of these videos was too much, i have thousands and thousands and thousands of hours of footage at my disposal, why not give these asses a taste of their own medicine? No-one has any right to call any great player a cheat, but i guess on youtube no rules apply, especially when it comes to Indians raging against Aussies over the most mundane incidents. India vs Australia- its a great battle.

I meant making no more sarcastic videos! right now I'm making a long video of one of the greatest innings in test cricket history, one that has been rated number one for the last 20 years in most fans eyes- Graham Gooch's 154* on a minefield pitch against Ambrose, Walsh, Marshall and Patterson. BRILLIANT DISPLAY.

Rob, seen a lot of your videos lately. Posting videos with a provocative tone to it is inviting trouble. You can't expect a billion people to "not watch" your videos because they don't agree with you. You will cope with a lot of stick. There are ways to take on people and still get away with it. Getting angry and "responding" is not the right way. You know that! I can draw a parallel to Michael Vaughan... only difference is that he speaks on twitter and you on youtube.

I meant making no more sarcastic videos! right now I'm making a long video of one of the greatest innings in test cricket history' date=' one that has been rated number one for the last 20 years in most fans eyes- Graham Gooch's 154* on a minefield pitch against Ambrose, Walsh, Marshall and Patterson. BRILLIANT DISPLAY.[/quote'] Andi thought you would post the GREATEST innings of all time........Tendulkar at Perth.... BTW...good decision to avoid the saracsm mate....Well done........some people dont understand them........would like to ask you something........do you have any videos from 1950s or 60s? Would like to see Benaud,Gupte ,Chandra etc bowl........ Also do you have any video of Hirwani's 16 wkts on debut againist WI.

Old footage isn't hard to find! Since I started taping cricket in the 80's there has been heaps of old stuff shown on tv' date=' plus heaps has been officially released here. Just 2 weeks ago 71/72 was on tv here.[/quote'] This might sound crazy but do u have any footage of bradman batting? I think he played his last few tests in 1948