El Clasico

Sachin=GOD

Could not agree with you more. They missed Villa in that CL semi-final against Chelsea. Heck they had a shots on target count of 24 but could not convert even one. that is where someone like a Villa would have been really handy. They have got wonderful playmakers like Iniesta' date='Fabregas(who is more of an attacking midfielder) and Messi, but the support to Messi when i comes to conversion is pretty bleak. Pedro/ Thiago Silva are good but again not are still not in the league.[/quote'] Indeed. Another thing, tactically Pep screwd up- why start Thiago, and Tello with sanchez and Fab on the bench. They are not experienced enough for the big games yet. Resting for the CL maybe..? If anyone needs a rest it is Messi. A 3 man back line it looked like too, only ONE CB in Puyol. Dont know what the problem is with Pique, but he has to play if fit. Think he has not been great this season. Glad for RM though, I was hoping they win the league, Mourinho and Ronaldo especially deserve it. Looks like they have decided to start playing football vs Barca and not just park the bus and hack them down

Indeed. Another thing, tactically Pep screwd up- why start Thiago, and Tello with sanchez and Fab on the bench. They are not experienced enough for the big games yet. Resting for the CL maybe..? If anyone needs a rest it is Messi. A 3 man back line it looked like too, only ONE CB in Puyol. Dont know what the problem is with Pique, but he has to play if fit. Think he has not been great this season. Glad for RM though, I was hoping they win the league, Mourinho and Ronaldo especially deserve it. Looks like they have decided to start playing football vs Barca and not just park the bus and hack them down
Messi needs a break but I am afriad they would not be even able to reach the opposition's goal post if that happens. Fab on the bench was clearly not the best of the moves. Rather in the absence of a good striker, they should have played Fabrgas in the Centre Attacking mid-field along with Iniesta with Xavi backing up. Abidal's absence and Pique's indifferent health also puts a lot of load on Puyol.

Messi needs a break but I am afriad they would not be even able to reach the opposition's goal post if that happens. Fab on the bench was clearly not the best of the moves. Rather in the absence of a good striker, they should have played Fabrgas in the Centre Attacking mid-field along with Iniesta with Xavi backing up. Abidal's absence and Pique's indifferent health also puts a lot of load on Puyol.
Yeah Messi is the only goal threat. Despite that I actually think that tonight vs Chelsea they should spring a surprise and line up with Pedro and Sanchez up front, Fabregas hovering behind. Alves at left wing back, Adriano at right, Xavi and Busqets in the middle. Puyol, Mascherano and Pique hopefully at the back...Chelsea will never see that coming :D