Its decided , South >> North

Desi Cartman

Its decided , South >> North  

1. 1.

Thats where you :failed:. The rest does not even matter.
Are you crazy? There are a gazillion vegetarians in India. In fact of the Indians who work here in the US, it is tough to find a guy who eats meat. Vegetarians are the norm. We have 4 Indians in our group here, 3 are vegetarians (pure) - 1 southie (me), 1 gujju and 1 rajasthani. The one non-veggie is a Bengali who goes veg most of the time except for Chicken or Fish. And all non-veggies eat all the veg items too. In fact many non-veg eaters in India eat meat only once or twice a day. So your post is a :fail: :icflove:

you people have nothing better to do than argue who's better north or south You can't just decide South is better by looking at the satisfaction level of Desi uncle's stomach All this generalization is complete hogwash as it applies to neither zonal group And if generalization is order of the day then when it comes to FOOD AND WOMEN..... nothing beats this lil state called Bengal and don't even BOTHER comparing cuisines 'coz nothing comes close to bhaape elish maach, chingri kabiraaji, begun bhaaja and alur dom ....so stfu ....palaak paneer and Idli-dosa can kiss my bangla a..s..s toodooloo mafaakas :finger:

southie movie watched by southie only
you people have nothing better to do than argue who's better north or south You can't just decide South is better by looking at the satisfaction level of Desi uncle's stomach All this generalization is complete hogwash as it applies to neither zonal group And if generalization is order of the day then when it comes to FOOD AND WOMEN..... nothing beats this lil state called Bengal and don't even BOTHER comparing cuisines 'coz nothing comes close to bhaape elish maach, chingri kabiraaji, begun bhaaja and alur dom ....so stfu ....palaak paneer and Idli-dosa can kiss my bangla a..s..s toodooloo mafaakas :finger:
Reading those names I don't want to come close to them either. :nervous:

Guys lets be honest here, punjabi food pawns everything else southie, bangali all in everything be it breakfast, lunch , dinner, dessert, starter, whatever. Yoda, you forgot paranthe for the punjabi breakfast.
Hyderabadi Biryani >>>Punjabi food>>South Indian Breakfast>>>>>>>Everything else. I am being very honest. :icflove:

Tamil Nadu versus Rest of India 1.Nobel Laureates in Science-C.V Raman,Chandrasekhar,Venkatraman versus Hargobind Khorana(Rest Of India) Abel Laureutes(Mathematician's Nobel)-S.R Varadhan(only Asian to win this award) Ramanujam one of the greatest mathematicians is from TN Abdul Kalam :adore::adore::adore: 2.Sports Tennis-Amritraj,Ramanathan Krishnan(once world no 2 in Singles),Ramesh Krishnan,Bhupathi Motorsports-Karthikeyan,Karun Chandok Chess-Vishy Anand,Sasikiran(India's 2nd greatest player) and a host of other GM's,IM's and FM's Hockey-Dhanraj Pillay TT-Sharath Achanta Kamal,Raman 3.Others A.R Rehman Illayaraja Radhakrishnan Rajagopalachari Captain Lakshmi Sehgal R.K Narayan R.K Laxman Subbulaxmi Indra Nooyi Not including politicians and filmstars/directors Only included our true heroes who have helped lift India's profile in the world.:isalute: Catch us if you can
Uttar Pradesh vs Rest of India: Sports: Major Dhyan Chand :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: Zafar Iqbal (captain of Olympic Gold winning Hockey team) KD Singh "Babu" Mohd Shahid Cricket - Mohd Kaif, RP Singh, Suresh Raina, Praveen Kumar, Piyush Chawla, Arun Lal, Manoj Prabhakar, Chetan Chauhan, Surindar Amarnath, Raman Lamba etc etc etc......all born in UP. Badminton - Abhinn Shyam Gupta (former national champion), Syed Modi (former national champion and CWG gold medalist) Shooting - Morad Ali Khan, Jaspal Rana Musicians and Dancers: Ustad Bismillah Khan :adore: :adore: Pandit Ravi Shankar :adore: :adore: Begum Akhtar Naushad Ali Cliff Richards (the famous English singer - born in my city Lucknow) Pandit Hari Prasad Chaurasia Girija Devi Shubha Mudgal Kailash Kher Birju Maharaj (dancer) Lachchu Maharaj (dancer) Noble Prize - Rajendra Pachauri Authors and Poets: Prem Chand Amritlal Nagar Bhagwati Charan Sharma Yashpal Kaifi Azmi Jaishankar Prasad Harivansh Rai Bachchan Mahadevi Verma Maithilisharan Gupt Sumitranandan Pant Subhadra Kumari Chauhan etc etc etc Actors/Actresses/Directors/Writers: Amitabh Bachchan Naseeruddin Shah Raj Babbar Nargis Dutt Ravi Kisan Abhishek Bachchan K Asif (director of Mughal-e-Azam) Vishal Bhardwaj KP Saxena Social Workers: Sundarlal Bahuguna (launched the "chipko movement") Arjan Singh (the foremost forest conservationist in India) Sandeep Panday (Magasaysay award winner) Freedom Fighters: Mangal Panday Laxmi Bai Chandra Shekhar Azad Ram Prasad Bismil Ram Manohar Lohia Maulana Shaukat Ali Maulana Mohammad Ali Syed Ahmad Khan Motilal Nehru Madan Mohan Malaviya Govind Ballabh Pant and I can go on & on & on & on in various fields :two_thumbs_up:

Reading those names I don't want to come close to them either. :nervous:
:hysterical::hysterical: There are a lot of cuisines in Tamil Nadu even the people from city wouldn't have heard of. Some of the things they do on the road side shops in Madurai is well..:woot: PS: Southies gave Chicken 65 to the world :finger:

:hysterical::hysterical: There are a lot of cuisines in Tamil Nadu even the people from city wouldn't have heard of. Some of the things they do on the road side shops in Madurai is well..:woot: PS: Southies gave Chicken 65 to the world :finger:
Northies gave Kebab (tunde kebab in Lucknow is famous all over India), Tandoori Chicken, Murg Mussalam, Sheermaal etc :finger: We also gave Aloo Parantha, Chole-Bhature, Lassi, Makke ki roti-Sarso ka saag etc.